• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That gets you all hot and excited doesn’t it? Like Ron White describing the bar bouncers, they leave the job and go home and b*** off watching Roadhouse…
    Nope. Just posting an article.

Why do you choose to be so demeaning?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    That man has been put through ringer after ringer after ringer for over 7 years. 7 YEARS - and it’s not slowing down. I challenge anyone to put up with that, remain positive and strong.

His character and determination to help the USA is to be applauded.

If in fact he is the best we have right now, then let’s start supporting his positives rather than whining about something that has no bearing on who he is And what we face today. Let’s start promoting what his talents are and how he can help. Maybe, just maybe, if we all face the reality that he is the best of the bunch we have, we can rally up some undecided.

Whining is not winning. We need to win.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I strongly suspect The Mirror journalist knew what her analysis was going to be before the speech happened. This article might as well have been printed by the national enquirer. It has that “UFO abduction” quality about it.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The Socratic method requires that the proposed student believes there is something valuable to be learned from the individual presenting himself as a teacher
    You must be an early AI adopter. My other guess was Joe Biden had hacked your account, but his inability to stand or walk means he probably couldn't type.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I strongly suspect The Mirror journalist knew what her analysis was going to be before the speech happened. This article might as well have been printed by the national enquirer. It has that “UFO abduction” quality about it.
    Well it is the mirror

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom