GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Tough questions are nasty. (The ones I didn’t see clips of must have been really tough and therefore nasty because the ones I saw were pretty soft).

• Haha
    Reactions: oze

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Maybe if they were the "party of the blue collar", they'd have thought of it.
    But the Party of the Elites only think of blue collar, when it's "how can I use them?"

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Are Trump's numbers a little weaker than a couple of weeks ago? Still a commanding lead, but I thought he was at like 60% or more.

1695331292594.png

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Family member and big Trump supporter says they may not vote for Trump after his statements on abortion. He won’t answer if he would sign a 15 week ban, and said he wouldn’t sign the 5 week ban that Desantis would sign and Trump said that’s a bad thing to sign. I told them he wouldn’t answer the 1st question, the same question not asked to democrats. He said the 5 week DeSantis bill was bad because it is! True pro life people believe life at conception….right….? So then why do you think a baby being killed up to 5 weeks is ok if you’re really pro life….? Ifs ok at at 5 weeks then it’s ok a 16 weeks and it’s ok right up until birth……right? Crickets. Then told them you have nothing to worry about because the house will never get a bill past that makes everyone happy to even get to the senate and if it did the senate won’t pass it so Trump will Never be able to sign anything. It’s going to stay with the states. Trump should have just said I don’t write the bills that’s not my job and I will have to see what such bill looks like if it ever gets to my desk. But that’s just my 2 cents.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Family member and big Trump supporter says they may not vote for Trump after his statements on abortion. He won’t answer if he would sign a 15 week ban, and said he wouldn’t sign the 5 week ban that Desantis would sign and Trump said that’s a bad thing to sign. I told them he wouldn’t answer the 1st question, the same question not asked to democrats. He said the 5 week DeSantis bill was bad because it is! True pro life people believe life at conception….right….? So then why do you think a baby being killed up to 5 weeks is ok if you’re really pro life….? Ifs ok at at 5 weeks then it’s ok a 16 weeks and it’s ok right up until birth……right? Crickets. Then told them you have nothing to worry about because the house will never get a bill past that makes everyone happy to even get to the senate and if it did the senate won’t pass it so Trump will Never be able to sign anything. It’s going to stay with the states. Trump should have just said I don’t write the bills that’s not my job and I will have to see what such bill looks like if it ever gets to my desk. But that’s just my 2 cents.
    This is why conservatives shoot themselves in the foot. A candidate that has proven bonafides cannot even try to blunt the opposition with words because militants can only hear the militant line or they go berserk. The left lets candidates outright lie to the moderates because they know when the vote comes it will be what they want. The right has this need to constantly hear what they want to hear…

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    This is why conservatives shoot themselves in the foot. A candidate that has proven bonafides cannot even try to blunt the opposition with words because militants can only hear the militant line or they go berserk. The left lets candidates outright lie to the moderates because they know when the vote comes it will be what they want. The right has this need to constantly hear what they want to hear…
    Man the last line got me. Like Raegan and people hearing his words and thinking he was pro gun when in fact he banned guns in CA and set up the massive crime wave coming. Then got pro life people to vote for him saying he would end abortion. But he had legalized it in CA before Roe vs Wade. Then put 5 Supreme Court judges in and 4 were pro choice and for good measure signed the Brady Bill. Republicans still think he is a great man. A fighter for gun rights and pro life. They hear only what they want to. “He who commands the speech commands the people” was never so true. And that guy was tops in speaking. Fooled me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom