Not open for further replies.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Continued shutdowns and trillions in spending.

Again, the info he had in front allowed him to make the best decision he could. His decision was not inappropriate but rather the info given to him was; which is still being used.

I am confident many of y’all bashers would do the same and get the same results.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    No. That little squiggly thing with a dot at the bottom at the end of my statement indicated that it was a question. ;)
    What did I say that makes you think I believe they should? It has nothing to do with what I originally said.

you don't owe me an apology because you go the vaccine. Had no effect on me.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I suppose, but it would be a hollow admission.
    So if I made a decision based on what I thought was good information at the time, and later realized based on further info that I made the wrong decision, I can not recognize that I made a wrong decision, learn from it, admit it, and move on without apologizing for it?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What did I say that makes you think I believe they should? It has nothing to do with what I originally said.

you don't owe me an apology because you go the vaccine. Had no effect on me.
    iu

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So if I made a decision based on what I thought was good information at the time, and later realized based on further info that I made the wrong decision, I can not recognize that I made a wrong decision, learn from it, admit it, and move on without apologizing for it?
    Okay yes. I'm too tired to keep this up.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Again, the info he had in front allowed him to make the best decision he could. His decision was not inappropriate but rather the info given to him was; which is still being used.

I am confident many of y’all bashers would do the same and get the same results.

That assumes the decision HAD to be made at that moment in time, perhaps it did, but I don't believe so.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

He saved 100 million lives!

And Todd Young was a Marine.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    So will you vote for Biden or his replacement?
    You clearly don't know to whom Ingomike is referring when he uses the pejorative "pansy nose holders". You should ask him.

Oh, and by the way, for whom will you vote if Trump is not the Republican nominee?

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    He did something, he tried. His effort was perfect. IOW, he acted on what he had in front of him.
    And, for the hundred millionth time, he is still proud of that action, despite all of the evidence that has surfaced since then that he helped perpetrate the mRNA cluster ****.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Why? You don't hold Trump accountable in the same manner. Nor has DeSantis affected the country on such a grand scale.

I'll just quietly get up and let you sleep.
    The post was about admitting 'mistakes', and DeSantis clearly is one as far as presidential candidates go. Scott Walker 2.0

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom