• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    He doesn’t get the credit he deserves because the left hates him and his side has a bunch of pansy nose holders that do not support him like they should.

He did as much as a President can clearing the runway for the medical/science (folks he could not hire or fire) people to take off and save the world.
    Doesn't get credit he deserves? :rofl:

Doesn't take the responsibility he should either. Again, everything he did was perfect. All the bad stuff is someone else's fault. It actually fits right in with that juvenile personality he has.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    So let’s say all people agree it was covid and not cancer, flu, ….killing people, and let’s say it killed millions and millions of Americans and Trump didn’t fast track big pharma. Blame Trump, he should have fast tracked the jab! Or let’s say big pharma jab had actually worked and stopped covid dead in its tracks. Who knew the future? And who are the pro Monday quarterbacks? Well I guess Trump knew millions were not going to die, and knew the jab wasn’t going to work as it should. Monday quarterbacking is all I keep hearing repeatedly. Don’t like Trump, vote for Biden. Oh wait, they hated Trump enough they did. If you’re looking for a perfect leader then you’re going to have just keep waiting on Messiah to return, cause until then it’s not happening.
    The point is, he did what he did. But even with all of the evidence pointing to the fact that mRNA shots were and still are not ready for prime time, he still brags about his role in rushing it out in record time. This qualifies for more than doubling down.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    He doesn’t get the credit he deserves because the left hates him and his side has a bunch of pansy nose holders that do not support him like they should. He did as much as a President can clearing the runway for the medical/science (folks he could not hire or fire) people to take off and save the world.

Yeah, I'm one of those "pansy nose holders". And I most definitely do *not* support this.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So let’s say all people agree it was covid and not cancer, flu, ….killing people, and let’s say it killed millions and millions of Americans and Trump didn’t fast track big pharma. Blame Trump, he should have fast tracked the jab! Or let’s say big pharma jab had actually worked and stopped covid dead in its tracks. Who knew the future? And who are the pro Monday quarterbacks? Well I guess Trump knew millions were not going to die, and knew the jab wasn’t going to work as it should. Monday quarterbacking is all I keep hearing repeatedly. Don’t like Trump, vote for Biden. Oh wait, they hated Trump enough they did. If you’re looking for a perfect leader then you’re going to have just keep waiting on Messiah to return, cause until then it’s not happening.
    It's not Monday morning quarterbacking to expect someone to admit they made a mistake. Other than the relationship that people have with their chosen politician, I can't think of a single type of relationship that will last without an apology every now and then. Don't remember seeing one of those by conservatives until Trump.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He’s either getting senile or he’s just gas lighting us.

Presidential Commendations to Operation Warp Speed Team​

HEALTHCARE

Issued on: January 19, 2021

ALL NEWS
    Today, President Donald J. Trump awarded Presidential Commendations to the below individuals in recognition of their exceptional efforts on Operation Warp Speed:
    General Mark Milley
    Secretary Alex Azar
    Jared Kushner
    Dr. Moncef Slaoui
    General Gustave Perna
    Dr. Deborah Birx
    Dr. Anthony Fauci
    Adam Boehler
    Brad Smith
    David Norquist....

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Monday RCP polling averages:

Trump v Biden Trump - 0.4 DeSantis v Biden DeSantis - 3.4

Wednesday RCP polling averages:

Trump v Biden Trump - 0.2
    ∆ + 0.2 DeSantis v Biden DeSantis - 3.8 ∆ -0.4

Today's RCP polling averages:

Trump v Biden Trump +0.4
    ∆ + 0.6 DeSantis v Biden. DeSantis - 3.8 ∆ unchg

Regardless of 'repentance', only one of these quantities is moving in the right direction

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    It's not Monday morning quarterbacking to expect someone to admit they made a mistake. Other than the relationship that people have with their chosen politician, I can't think of a single type of relationship that will last without an apology every now and then. Don't remember seeing one of those by conservatives until Trump.
    So the far left has more fuel ? I covered this and what Trump said about big pharma and such pages back.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It was "perfect"
    He deserves some credit, definitely. Whatever the “experts” said they needed, he did a pretty good job of getting it, from ventilators to hospital capacity to vaccines. Problem was, turns out the ventilators weren’t helping anyway, the need for hospital beds was overstated, and vaccines were a bust.

And Trump couldn’t have foreseen that. But given all that it would be nice if he’d stop patting himself on the back for saving “millions” of lives.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If he’s not a perfect leader, he should probably reflect that on his self reporting.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m pretty sure every one of them making excuses for Trump’s inability to take responsibility, knows how to recognize people not taking responsibility. They just ignore it because they can’t let themselves believe Trump did something imperfect.

Reactions: oze

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Wake me up when the DeSantis contingent is ready to step up
    Why? You don't hold Trump accountable in the same manner. Nor has DeSantis affected the country on such a grand scale.

I'll just quietly get up and let you sleep.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I’m pretty sure every one of them making excuses for Trump’s inability to take responsibility, knows how to recognize people not taking responsibility. They just ignore it because they can’t let themselves believe Trump did something imperfect.
    I’m increasingly convinced “our side” is more concerned about grifting and profiting using whatever sway Trump has with conservatives. Many of them simply ignore Trump’s weaknesses because there’s lots of money to be made.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I’m increasingly convinced “our side” is more concerned about grifting and profiting using whatever sway Trump has with conservatives. Many of them simply ignore Trump’s weaknesses because there’s lots of money to be made.
    What we need is a clairvoyant candidate that can foresee the future in whatever decisions they make. :thumbsup: Where is such a candidate?

Is Miss Cleo even an American citizen? I see these commercials for "California Psychics" but, well, they're from California, so they're right out of the question.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What we need is a clairvoyant candidate that can foresee the future in whatever decisions they make. :thumbsup: Where is such a candidate?
    I don’t expect a candidate with super powers. Just one with a vision of how he’ll lead in the future…and maybe a little humility to at least drop his claim on past victories that really weren’t.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom