• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis

Good lord, I need to shower in hot Lysol after watching that crap.

Is this the part where you tell me only democrat voters are indoctrinated?

That video does a fine job of illustrating just how much we have let our politicians get away with in the past, and just how important it is to hold them accountable for their misdeeds…something Trump has shown no interest in pursuing either from himself or from the others in government.

The take-away message is that Trump doesn’t think he should be held accountable for his crimes because he was too feckless and ineffective to hold HRC accountable for hers.

“Vote for me, and I promise we won’t hold any one accountable for anything ever…especially not me!!!”

That video accomplished something approaching the impossible…it actually makes the Biden look stronger.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

That video does a fine job of illustrating just how much we have let our politicians get away with in the past, and just how important it is to hold them accountable for their misdeeds…something Trump has shown no interest in pursuing either from himself or from the others in government.

The take-away message is that Trump doesn’t think he should be held accountable for his crimes because he was too feckless and ineffective to hold HRC accountable for hers.

“Vote for me, and I promise we won’t hold any one accountable for anything ever…especially not me!!!”

That video accomplished something approaching the impossible…it actually makes the Biden look stronger.
    You're missing the real take away from the message which is Trump has been demonized for daring to question the legitimacy of an election when Democrats have done so in spades in the past.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Good grief…really?

He is currently awaiting trial on over 90 felony counts across four separate cases

…those crimes
    You are putting the cart before the horse there. Being charged does not equate to having committed. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Of course it's possible to still not have committed a crime and get convicted.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I keep waiting for a Trump pivot on covid. Not only has it not happened but it appears no one close to him is advising him to tap the brakes much less pivot. With the rise in covididiicy occurring right now, this is why Trump will not get my support in the primaries.

I was listening to this bull**** live. We know Biden is delusional, this statement from Trump is not far behind. Like you, I will not be pulling the lever for Trump in the primaries. When it comes down to Trump and Biden in November 2024, well I will be all in for Trump in that case.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    You're missing the real take away from the message which is Trump has been demonized for daring to question the legitimacy of an election when Democrats have done so in spades in the past.

That’s because he isn‘t being demonized for daring to question the legitimacy of the election, he’s being criminally prosecuted for trying to make an illegal end-run around it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I keep waiting for a Trump pivot on covid. Not only has it not happened but it appears no one close to him is advising him to tap the brakes much less pivot. With the rise in covididiicy occurring right now, this is why Trump will not get my support in the primaries.

Just looking at this from a strategy standpoint.

First off, you and I have knowledge and belief that are outliers for the general population.

Trump will win the primary without those that are like yourself and those with TDS.

The general public has been indoctrinated so they see nothing wrong in this.

If Trump does what you would like to see he would lose some moderates that are big wuwho propaganda believers.

In the general election what voters would he gain by admitting that the steps he took then were wrong?

Just not seeing it as a strategy that works toward winning and it likely would be used as a bludgeon against him to far greater affect than our complaints on this…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That’s because he isn‘t being demonized for daring to question the legitimacy of the election, he’s being criminally prosecuted for trying to make an illegal end-run around it.
    So asking an SOS to audit, verify signatures, and recount is illegal? Having an alternate slate of electors in the event they may be able to be counted is illegal? I will give you a clue, no it is not.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

We have to have MAD (mutually assured destruction) in our politics now. The republicans have to forget about trying to "be nicer than God". They have to do to the democrats what the democrats are doing to them. This will be the only way all this will stop.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I was listening to this bull**** live. We know Biden is delusional, this statement from Trump is not far behind. Like you, I will not be pulling the lever for Trump in the primaries. When it comes down to Trump and Biden in November 2024, well I will be all in for Trump in that case.
    Trump is now my #3 candidate.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

First off, you and I have knowledge and belief that are outliers for the general population.

Trump will win the primary without those that are like yourself and those with TDS.

If Trump does what you would like to see he would lose some moderates that are big wuwho propaganda believers.

In the general election what voters would he gain by admitting that the steps he took then were wrong?

Just not seeing it as a strategy that works toward winning and it likely would be used as a bludgeon against him to far greater affect than our complaints on this…
    It's not just a strategy. He's a believer. He believes he saved millions and millions of lives locking down the country and unleashing operation warp speed. He does not see the negative impacts his decisions had and to me, leaves me believing he'd do it all over again if/when the situation presents itself.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    One thing is for sure they have steadily increased their efforts. If they can't convict, imprison or disqualify him there is not much left that they can do to rid themselves of Trump short of the next step. They are obsessed.

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Democrats…”Trump caused covid! Now Trump killed us with his jab! He admits he was wrong! Impeach!!!!” I remember nobody knew what was going on what was going to happen, when it got figured out Trump wanted it opened back up, democrats and a bunch of R governors refused, anything democrat refused. Mistakes were made, the jabs was a farce and still are. I mentioned way back a speech Trump made and at the very end he bashed Big Pharma and talked about too many young people falling ill and or dying and we need to find out why, and threw the dig into big pharma. Personally I think he knows. Most of us got fooled about all this democrat caused covid in the beginning. The democrats are still fooled.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I have foreign friends that believe this next election will not happen. Do they see or no something that we are not allowed to see?
    They will do anything to stop it. The FBI don’t want to be laid off. And the war machine must continue. Maybe Trump can hire the Russian KGB to take care of the communists over here. Lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom