Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think he will be the nominee. He is easily controlled, probably low to zero push back, just keep giving him ice cream. Hes nothing more than a placeholder and frankly this arrangment is perfect for the left. Those behind the scenes are getting everything they want while letting Joe take the hits.
    I think this is correct. Biden's for sale and that's just the kinda guy for the game that I think is being played. But, they still need to prop up the puppet. If it starts costing them support I think they'll replace him. But I think they're reluctant to replace him. For one reason, like I said, if they're gonna do it, they need to **** or get off the pot. If they think he can make it at least through the election, they're fine with that.

But another thing that might make them want to replace him, he's a liability for the influence peddling. It's not insurmountable now because the hate for Trump keeps Biden up in the polls. As time goes on, his involvement keeps getting more and more apparent. When it starts to drive the polls, they might replace him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There is a movement afoot to try and get SoSs to throw Trump off the ballot under the 14th amendment sec 3.
    If they throw him off the ballot that might incite a civil war. These indictments already appear to be weatherization weaponization [picked the wrong type-ahead suggestion :): ] of the justice system against a political enemy. In the past that's been avoided because it makes people distrust government more. But Dems are saying, "meh, it's all good. End justifies the means."

And they can get away with that because so many people, Sam Harris, for example, don't give a **** how they stop Trump as long as he doesn't have power again. I saw a headline that 30% of Democrats think violence is justified if it prevents Trump from gaining power. Now, headlines often don't reflect the contents of articles anymore, but this one is quite believable. If they justify cheating to prevent a politician they don't like from gaining the presidency, why not violence? :dunno:

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I agree b it cannot figure out who it may be. Kennedy is not wanted by the democrats. Kamala is just not the right material for obvious reasons. So who?

Michele?
    Some saying Newsom from CA. They setting it up for him to take over, he is a puppet for the far left like Biden.

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Primary- Most likely.

General- Not a chance. The reason I say this is if he is convicted I see him pulled off at least four state ballots. They pull him off Pennsylvania, Michigan, Arizona and Wisconsin its done.
    Pretty sure they can’t do that. He can be in jail and still run. State law or new state laws won’t do away with Federal or even the Constitution. You’re the only one I have heard this from. Why do you think they can do this?

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    If they throw him off the ballot that might incite a civil war.

And I believe there is a majority of the Democratic party and even some in the Republican party who would love to see this. They have been pushing and pushing and pushing waiting for someone to just snap. A civil war would give them every reason they want/need to squash our second amendment.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Pretty sure they can’t do that. He can be in jail and still run. State law or new state laws won’t do away with Federal or even the Constitution. You’re the only one I have heard this from. Why do you think they can do this?

There is a journalist I have been following for some time about January 6th and she first floated this theory a year or so ago. At first I actually blew it off, as time has gone on I totally see this happening. It doesnt matter if they can do it, they will twist whatever they need to twist to keep Trump from winning. I have no doubt Trump will be the nominee. I also believe he will not win the general by whatever means necessary.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    For those all in on Trump, because they believe he can beat Biden this time... what happens if Biden is not the Dem nominee?
    They run Newsome, who appeals primarily to people who were already going to vote for Biden anyway and has strong negatives everywhere else

DeSantis should be an object lesson that a candidate who looks good on paper often can't bring it when it counts

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Wrong. Trump underperforms the Republicans he likes to bash. Look at this total lie from Trump.
    This whole performance thing gets applied in a partisan manner. When I point out that my governor, septuagenerian Mike DeWine, matched the vaunted '19 point win' of DeSantis in Florida, people are all 'that was different' and election performance isn't so important to them as a talking point anymore

Donald Trump 'underperformed' Mitt Romney in Utah, too - but that doesn't mean I think he shouldn't 'bash' Romney as a shallow, self-absorbed obstacle to America First. It doesn't mean I want more 'republicans' like Romney, either

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think this is correct. Biden's for sale and that's just the kinda guy for the game that I think is being played. But, they still need to prop up the puppet. If it starts costing them support I think they'll replace him. But I think they're reluctant to replace him. For one reason, like I said, if they're gonna do it, they need to **** or get off the pot. If they think he can make it at least through the election, they're fine with that.

But another thing that might make them want to replace him, he's a liability for the influence peddling. It's not insurmountable now because the hate for Trump keeps Biden up in the polls. As time goes on, his involvement keeps getting more and more apparent. When it starts to drive the polls, they might replace him.
    I think the fix may already be in but the timing is complex. I don't think they even want to allow a minute of 'president Harris', so they'll prop up JoePedo until just before the start of the primaries for real, then he'll drop out for 'health' or 'family' reasons as part of an offer he can't refuse

Then they'll slot in someone, I think it will be Newsome, and the media will already have their talking points and dial up the hagiography to 11. The same people who like the green new deal and the inflation reduction act and get out of college debt free will be fine with Newsome. Even if he stumbles on foreign policy or the economy, vote blue won't abandon him

IMO, most of the people who like the direction the country is going in won't care who the nominee is as long as he's on board with continuing the destructive changes. None of the Biden voters I know would ever vote for DeSantis or Ramaswamy over a green grifter

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    There is a journalist I have been following for some time about January 6th and she first floated this theory a year or so ago. At first I actually blew it off, as time has gone on I totally see this happening. It doesnt matter if they can do it, they will twist whatever they need to twist to keep Trump from winning. I have no doubt Trump will be the nominee. I also believe he will not win the general by whatever means necessary.

If they tried that they would have to have it ironed out before the election. If they try I can see SCOTUS having to step in. But the left will be trying anything they can. They aren’t even democrats, rather hiding as democrats because they get the stupid to vote for them. Just like we got RINO,s like our own Todd Young. Welcome to the clown show.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't. I think anyone that will be swayed by the legal issues has already gone over. Among those some will drop him because they will see a conviction as meaning he really did it and should not be President.

The actual facts that come out in the trial will matter a lot on who ends up on which side. It could be anything from still looking like a political lynching to "OMG how could he do that".
    You guys always are counting this as a zero sum game. It is not. Rush always taught that that trying to win over the left and left light was losing, running on unabashed conservatism will stimulate the base and increase it more than the votes that can be changed by compromising values. I believe the trend line for Trumps as the legal issues continue will grow, same as the point above.

The deeper the dems dig the more they stir up those that usually are not stirred up at all by politics…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This whole performance thing gets applied in a partisan manner. When I point out that my governor, septuagenerian Mike DeWine, matched the vaunted '19 point win' of DeSantis in Florida, people are all 'that was different' and election performance isn't so important to them as a talking point anymore

Donald Trump 'underperformed' Mitt Romney in Utah, too - but that doesn't mean I think he shouldn't 'bash' Romney as a shallow, self-absorbed obstacle to America First. It doesn't mean I want more 'republicans' like Romney, either
    To be fair, I think my response to that was something to the effect of, good for DeWine. He’s not a candidate for POTUS.

Reactions: KG1

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

This is just following the left down the path.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    To be fair, I think my response to that was something to the effect of, good for DeWine. He’s not a candidate for POTUS.
    I've said the same thing. I would be happy to consider DeWine as a candidate for POTUS but it's not possible so hearing someone singing his praises falls in the non-relevant category for me because he's not an option. I'm not voting for the Governor of Ohio.

Last edited:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Wrong. Trump underperforms the Republicans he likes to bash.

In 2020 Trump and Sununu were both on the ballot in New Hampshire. Trump lost by 7 points while Sununu won by 32. Trump attacks every successful Republican who proves you can win without him. You'll make stupid excuses for the ones that lose with him.
    We've already seen that movie in 2022... 2024 will merely be the sequel but a straight up repeat sequel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom