Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Is President Trump in the room with us right now?
    3c9qh4.jpg

And if he is can you show us on the doll where he hurt you?
    73423922.jpg

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I find it interesting that secret Biden voters are starting to peek their heads out as more indictments come out.
    If I were a Biden supporter, I’d be spreading tin foil hat theories about stolen elections and the cia control over Venezuelan voting machines. Best chance at a Biden victory is picking an unelectable Trump who is incapable of winning Georgia and PA.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If I were a Biden supporter, I’d be spreading tin foil hat theories about stolen elections and the cia control over Venezuelan voting machines. Best chance at a Biden victory is picking an unelectable Trump who is incapable of winning Georgia and PA.
    The very best the polls can predict (Trump and Biden are even head to head) is that Trump has a shot. But the analysis needs to be more precise to show head to head in the swing states. In GA it’s tight but Trump is ahead of Biden by close to margin of error. In PA, they’re virtually tied.

It’s not clear that short of Trump being in prison, it would be a sure win for Democrats if Trump’s ground game matches Biden’s.

But what really matters. Who’s got better game? So hot Republicans, go out and give those zoomers the best handy ever. Because that’s what elections are about now. It’s not about the candidates anymore. It’s about whose ballot ho’s are the most “convincing”. Who can give zoomers what they most want? So make the soy bois simp you. This is the game Democrats invented. R’s need to be better at it to win.

Attachments

• 1692448420208.png
      1692448420208.png
      220.7 KB · Views: 2

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

...On Sunday, leading 2024 Republican presidential candidate and 45th President Donald Trump made a major announcement that will shake up the presidential race and likely result in the solidification of his nomination to the Republican ticket. President Trump announced that he would not be taking part in the GOP "debates" which would suggest that he will not attend any of the three scheduled forums.

"New CBS POLL, just out, has me leading the field by 'legendary' numbers. TRUMP 62%, 46 Points above DeSanctimonious (who is crashing like an ailing bird!), Ramaswamy 7%, Pence 5%, Scott 3%, Haley 2%, Sloppy Chris Christie 2%, “Aida” Hutchinson 1%," Trump wrote on Truth Social. "The public knows who I am & what a successful Presidency I had, with Energy Independence, Strong Borders & Military, Biggest EVER Tax & Regulation Cuts, No Inflation, Strongest Economy in History, & much more."

"I WILL THEREFORE NOT BE DOING THE DEBATES!" Trump concluded...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No earth shattering surprise there. He already sees the nomination as a done deal so why should he. It just takes up more time away from focusing on his indictments.

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

...On Sunday, leading 2024 Republican presidential candidate and 45th President Donald Trump made a major announcement that will shake up the presidential race and likely result in the solidification of his nomination to the Republican ticket. President Trump announced that he would not be taking part in the GOP "debates" which would suggest that he will not attend any of the three scheduled forums.

"New CBS POLL, just out, has me leading the field by 'legendary' numbers. TRUMP 62%, 46 Points above DeSanctimonious (who is crashing like an ailing bird!), Ramaswamy 7%, Pence 5%, Scott 3%, Haley 2%, Sloppy Chris Christie 2%, “Aida” Hutchinson 1%," Trump wrote on Truth Social. "The public knows who I am & what a successful Presidency I had, with Energy Independence, Strong Borders & Military, Biggest EVER Tax & Regulation Cuts, No Inflation, Strongest Economy in History, & much more."

"I WILL THEREFORE NOT BE DOING THE DEBATES!" Trump concluded...

Everyone will be watching him on Tucker. The GOP candidates won’t be afraid to face him down, and continue to spill out their hate of him and will backfire on them. People will see them as the same as democrats doing the same.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom