Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Everyone will be watching him on Tucker. The GOP candidates won’t be afraid to face him down, and continue to spill out their hate of him and will backfire on them. People will see them as the same as democrats doing the same.

The debates will be like live sports vs a replay. We'll be able to watch Tucker anytime though and what can Tucker or Trump say that hasn't been said time after time?

I think the debates will be much better without Trump. We'll be looking for a front runner among them.

Vivek will run away with it and hopefully bring a lot of his very good points into the MSM.

The MSM, who will have to report on the debate. Even as they trash the white nationalist, racist, insurectionist, MAGA rubes. Except for Christy and the other nevertrumpers who they will love.

:twocents:

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Trump canceled the presser where he was finally going to drop the evidence that Georgia was stolen. We were finally getting to the krakken, but Trump took it away. I guess we'll keep waiting for the evidence Georgia was stolen.
    View attachment 293566

But this is just smart tactical politics, right? This is the sure thing that will bring swing voters over, right?

But that's not all folks- half the country thinks that Trump should suspend his campaign, 60% don’t want him to run, and 53% say they intend to vote against him means he’s over the target, according to folks on this board.

Can we put you down as a 'Listful Vessel', then?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Why would the heavyweight champ entertain a bout with those that have not been able to prove they can fight and win anything on their own?
    Well, I agree with Trump's reasoning that everybody already knows what his record is so in light of his apparently unreachable substantial lead there really is no upside for him to join the debates. Let the others duke it out for a distant second. We shall see how much change occurs after the debates. Hell Trump might even get a bump. :):

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Trump's chances diminish if he is indicted
    Nope, didn't happen X4, actually the opposite happened
    But his chances starkly diminish if he’s convicted.
    Not seeing any hard evidence to back this up. Maybe some citations beyond 'jamil believes™' would be useful
    Remember if you cite polling, live by that sword die by that sword. If polling is accepted as hard evidence of what you want believe it will need to be accepted similarly of what you do not

'The walls are closing in™' - another prognostication that had the gullible salivating, just sayin'

Is all of this bull**** to try to distract from DeSantis lighting the afterburners with his campaign's nose still pointed straight at the ground? I don't think it's working

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The very best the polls can predict (Trump and Biden are even head to head) is that Trump has a shot. But the analysis needs to be more precise to show head to head in the swing states. In GA it’s tight but Trump is ahead of Biden by close to margin of error. In PA, they’re virtually tied.

It’s not clear that short of Trump being in prison, it would be a sure win for Democrats if Trump’s ground game matches Biden’s.

But what really matters. Who’s got better game? So hot Republicans, go out and give those zoomers the best handy ever. Because that’s what elections are about now. It’s not about the candidates anymore. It’s about whose ballot ho’s are the most “convincing”. Who can give zoomers what they most want? So make the soy bois simp you. This is the game Democrats invented. R’s need to be better at it to win.
    I'd rather go back to 'stacking 'em up like cordwood'

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Trump already beat Bidiot in 2020. Sure, Bidiot was placed in the big chair, but Bidiot did not get 81MM legitimate votes. Ballots from under desks, back of tractor-trailers, mini-vans, multiple times through tabulators, unobserved behind closed doors, without verification, stuffed hundreds at a time (by one person!) in random cardboard boxes placed around towns... 81MM legitimate votes - STFU.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Why would the heavyweight champ entertain a bout with those that have not been able to prove they can fight and win anything on their own?
    If you'll move those orange nuts to the side, you might be able to see that DeSantis actually got elected governor of Florida, and Ramaswamy is a successful entrepeneur with degrees from both Harvard and Yale, with an estimated net worth of $630 millon. Both can also form complete sentences as well, which is nice. And neither needed a $60 million "loan" from daddy to get to where they are today.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Trump already beat Bidiot in 2020. Sure, Bidiot was placed in the big chair, but Bidiot did not get 81MM legitimate votes. Ballots from under desks, back of tractor-trailers, mini-vans, multiple times through tabulators, unobserved behind closed doors, without verification, stuffed hundreds at a time (by one person!) in random cardboard boxes placed around towns... 81MM legitimate votes - STFU.
    But only happened under democrat controlled areas, so it’s all legit since the left holds the moral high ground to build their utopia that never succeeds except for the misery of all.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If you'll move those orange nuts to the side, you might be able to see that DeSantis actually got elected governor of Florida, and Ramaswamy is a successful entrepeneur with degrees from both Harvard and Yale, with an estimated net worth of $630 millon. Both can also form complete sentences as well, which is nice. And neither needed a $60 million "loan" from daddy to get to where they are today.
    View out the campaign windshield of 'actually elected governor of Florida'. That horrible smell comes from being behind Christie

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    DeSantis actually got elected governor of Florida, and Ramaswamy is a successful entrepeneur with degrees from both Harvard and Yale, with an estimated net worth of $630 millon. Both can also form complete sentences as well, which is nice. And neither needed a $60 million "loan" from daddy to get to where they are today.
    Now to the point. Many shops I have seen have brought in highly touted educated engineers that were not as good as the draftsmen they replaced that actually did the work well and also have seen the new shop GM that was the greatest thing since sliced bread at his previous shop flame out under the pressure.

We have only one choice with the proof they can handle the pressure…

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Low even by your nonexistent standards. What next will you say something about my mother wearing army boots? Are you in the third grade?
    It's telling that I allude to your obvious worship of Trump, and your first reaction is to liken him to a family member.

What's wrong with a woman wearing Army boots? That would be a tick ahead of Captain Bonespurs, who definitely has never worn Army boots.

:):

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's telling that I allude to your obvious worship of Trump, and your first reaction is to liken him to a family member.

What's wrong with a woman wearing Army boots? That would be a tick ahead of Captain Bonespurs, who definitely has never worn Army boots.

:):
    Playing like you actually know history then showing you don’t in one sentence. Good work…

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    And why is that an issue?
    I was answering IM about candidates being able to build something on their own. A $60 million dollar head start sure does make that "on your own" part a lot easier. I didn't say it was an issue, just responding to a false claim. Try to keep up.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Playing like you actually know history then showing you don’t in one sentence. Good work…
    I mean for real, not cadet playtime. I've got female family members who have worn Army boots in actual service. You think it's a third grade insult. We are not the same.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom