Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What location are you attacking?
    When will you be attacking?
    What is your name?
    What is your address?
    Innocent people may be hurt, why are you doing this?
    How many others are involved?
    Will you and the others be carrying weapons?
    What vehicle will you be driving?
    I need to step outside for the 2.0 insurgency update, the metal building acts as a faraday cage... helps to keep the voices muffled usually.

200w.webp

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I'm getting the secret word from Trump through the fillings in my teeth to attack his opposition... must attack opposition...

You lefties are a bunch of lunatics.
    Teeth fillings are so old fashion. My hearing aids have a secret frequency that he talks to us. I’d tell you more, but the weirdos in this thread may report me.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Whatever it is, they don’t care if people catch on at this point.
    I disagree, they most certainly care. They are trying to strategically influence the election and his ability to run. Planning the court dates for Jan 2 or March 4th? Talking points on televised court. Everything they do is calibrated. Even Arizona is now thinking about following Georgia’s attack on Trump.

They care; and so should you.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    What location are you attacking?
    When will you be attacking?
    What is your name?
    What is your address?
    Innocent people may be hurt, why are you doing this?
    How many others are involved?
    Will you and the others be carrying weapons?
    What vehicle will you be driving?
    You must not be on the secret list Or know the secret language.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    IF I know that there is a possibility something could turn violent when should I take action?
    What action could Trump take? He offered the NG but it was declined, he couldn't force the responsible parties to accept them. He doesn't control the Capital Police, Pelosi did. He can't make the protestors stay home, they are free citizens, and to interfere in their right to protest because there MIGHT be violence is prior restraint

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    What action could Trump take? He offered the NG but it was declined, he couldn't force the responsible parties to accept them. He doesn't control the Capital Police, Pelosi did. He can't make the protestors stay home, they are free citizens, and to interfere in their right to protest because there MIGHT be violence is prior restraint
    Thats fair enough, but it's not where I started the conversation so I think that is what you logic people call a red herring? I started a conversation about right and wrong. I thought.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    There's a lot you didn't say. Like, you didn't connect any dots. You just said it's self evident as if it's instinctive to believe all Trump has to do is identify a target and they just know what to do. You just claimed that J6 was most obvious, when I don't see anything obvious about it. What I heard was Trump telling people to protest peacefully.

What dots do you need connected?

The pattern has repeated itself so many times it has become a matter of cause and effect…trump’s more moronic followers just can’t help themselves.

The MAGAs were just fine with Mike Pence until he refused to go along with trumps conspiracy to overturn the election…then, suddenly, they became all about hanging Mike Pence.

One of trumps loony followers got arrested at Obama’s house after Trump leaked the address.

Just yesterday one of Trump’s crazed zealots threatened to kill the judge overseeing his Jan6 criminal trial.

It doesn‘t matter if Trump directly orders his followers to act out violently…or even if actually wants them to…his followers act out violently when they believe they have identified an enemy of Trump, and that is every bit as much of a problem as if he ordered the violent acts himself.

That’s why the court has ordered him to leave the witnesses alone…his attention puts them in danger whether Trump is sophisticated enough to realize that himself or not.

What is most obvious about it? Given this, why should I think that this is only an issue of instinct driven by world view? And I suppose you could say the same thing to me, and fair enough. But either way, your claim is still short on receipts.

Fair enough.

I cannot point to video evidence that shows Trump telling his supporters to storm the capitol on Jan 6th. If that the burden of proof I need to meet, I cannot get there.

I don’t think that bar is reasonable, though. Communication does not have to be overt or direct to be effective.

Jan 6 all comes back to Trump. No one cared about the joint session of congress on Jan 6th until Trump seized upon that ceremonial event to try to overturn the election.

It was Trump that insisted, even before any votes were cast, that if he lost it had to be due to rigging the election.

When he actually lost, it was Trump that insisted the election was stolen.

It was Trump who gathered his followers in DC on Jan6, it was Trump who worked them into an angry lather with lies of stolen elections, and it was trump who directed that angry mob toward the capitol.

I can’t really connect the dots for you…they are so closely situated together they are already indistinguishable from a direct line.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Just yesterday one of Trump’s crazed zealots threatened to kill the judge overseeing his Jan6 criminal trial.

I seem to remember reading that you have the right to a quick and speedy trial by a jury of your peers.

Indefinite detainment without a trial certainly warrants that kind of behavior. We have rule of law, and if the law won't follow the rules, it is on the people to rectify that.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I seem to remember reading that you have the right to a quick and speedy trial by a jury of your peers.

Indefinite detainment without a trial certainly warrants that kind of behavior. We have rule of law, and if the law won't follow the rules, it is on the people to rectify that.

Just to be clear…I was referring to a trump supporter who threatened to kill the judge of Trump’s Jan 6 criminal trial, not that of their own.

I can see where my post might have been ambiguous about what specific trial I was referring to…my apologies.

As for the speedy trial and extended detainment…I am glad to finally see conservatives start talking about penal reform. What you are seeing among the Jan6 defendants is emblematic of the issues that plague the system at all levels…it’s disgusting. I agree completely.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    RINOs that gave us Fauci and bump-stock bans?
    If your take is that anyone not named Trump is a RINO and that Trump, who is ideologically empty, is the conservative torch bearer, I have a whole lot of questions.

Still a closer step in the right direction, even if only symbolic. You take the victories you can when you aren't the ones controlling the media, the banks, and the major institutions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom