• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Yep! The concern, the dread, the reality that most don't want to face, is that the three initials could change. Those initials could be any man, you, me. It has been pure political persecution. The government is hunting their political enemies/opponents. The government is silencing those who make claims of the government's actions. The government appears to be fully rogue. This **** is crazy. Wrong. Terrifying. The initials are DJT but they might well be USA.
    I feel like an occupied country. Somebody said that on YouTube today. Likened us to Paris when the Germans took over. It may just be starting….we are setting on a powder keg. Democrats have been takin over by the Brown Shirts. And democrats are just looking the other way. I just learned that over 90% of Germans did not agree with Hitler and didn’t want anything that he was doing…..and yet they just went along. Democrats today just keep going along. I bad mouth republicans when they need it….you just don’t see that on the other side though.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I feel like an occupied country. Somebody said that on YouTube today. Likened us to Paris when the Germans took over. It may just be starting….we are setting on a powder keg. Democrats have been takin over by the Brown Shirts. And democrats are just looking the other way. I just learned that over 90% of Germans did not agree with Hitler and didn’t want anything that he was doing…..and yet they just went along. Democrats today just keep going along. I bad mouth republicans when they need it….you just don’t see that on the other side though.
    I agree with the powder keg feeling; as if one spark could ignite uncontrollable social chaos at any minute now. The DOJ is so overtly weaponized but I'm not sure who or what org has the authority to takeover the DOJ. It's a who's watching the watchers kinda thing. The music has been playing for awhile now. Sooner or later the people are going to dance.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I agree with the powder keg feeling; as if one spark could ignite uncontrollable social chaos at any minute now. The DOJ is so overtly weaponized but I'm not sure who or what org has the authority to takeover the DOJ. It's a who's watching the watchers kinda thing. The music has been playing for awhile now. Sooner or later the people are going to dance.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We were told that voting equipment was not internet connected but later found out it was we now are finding out about a little known network that our government has at their disposal. (probably paid for by the people in cell phone add on fees.)

I understand you are butt hurt about the promises that went unfulfilled in the election aftermath, but my instincts know they had the tools. Tell me where I am wrong here.

The US government possesses software and hardware to affect election outcomes and have used it in other countries.

With NSA the government has unfettered surveillance and communications.

The government clearly is out to get DJT.

Can we agree here?
    Mike. C'mon. I read the GWP article. It was long on claims and short on presenting evidence for those claims other than saying "experts" say it must have happened. It's an extraordinary claim. But they know people will just believe it uncritically because Trumpers are primed to just believe it.

Show me the receipts. GWP sure didn't. It smells like Kraken™.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ok, so none of the other allegations... now it's straight up the NSA connected to the voting machines and changed the votes?

Agreed! Has been since before he took the oath.
    They didn't find real ass evidence of wired connections. The dearth of evidence presented in Fox's defense of Dominion's law suite seemed to make that pretty clear. So I guess GWP had to go wireless.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I know. Trumpers don't seem to like it when we say they act like Trump is Jesus, and then someone posts an analogy where, guess who plays the part of Jesus in that analogy? Weird.
    We also don't like it when some puffed-up atheist presumes to lecture us on belief

Maybe go back to washing your hands

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I know. Trumpers don't seem to like it when we say they act like Trump is Jesus, and then someone posts an analogy where, guess who plays the part of Jesus in that analogy? Weird.

The persecution arc of a high profile personality is always going to follow that formula. I think it's kind of silly to act like that's some kind of own on a group of people for pointing it out.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They didn't find real ass evidence of wired connections. The dearth of evidence presented in Fox's defense of Dominion's law suite seemed to make that pretty clear. So I guess GWP had to go wireless.
    When I voted, my polling place was delayed in opening. They had someone going up and down the line of people ready to vote telling us that it was because of an internet connection issue, and assuring us that they would be opening soon. I thought the voting machines weren't supposed to be connected to the internet in any way?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

The system says elections can be hacked. Then when it got its way, it said they can't.
    All the evidence I need.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That is not what DG said. He never even typed the word Jesus. That came from your fevered mind. He said Barabbas and described the actions of the crowd…
    Well, no. Someone uses a story as an analogy, and while narrating the analogy, relates a person in the story to Trump, not mentioning them by name, but clearly identifying the person in the story who is persecuted. Now who is that person? Could it be....Jesus?

Now, personally, it's not a big thing. I don't really care. It was probably a mistake to post it. I don't think DG thought out who represents Trump in the story. I don't think he meant to imply Trump was Jesus. But he did.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The system says elections can be hacked. Then when it got its way, it said they can't.
    All the evidence I need.

Sure. I think systems can be hacked. But if you're going to make specific accusations that it was, bring the receipts. That's a big accusation and requires big proof. I will give you this. It's somethign that should be allowed to be proven once and for all. Something I saw someone post on Twitter that a UofM expert in this sort of thing found many exploits in the Dominion voting machines that could have been used in 2020. But, could have been isn't the same thing as was. We need evidence that the machines were hacked during elections and altered votes.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Sure. I think systems can be hacked. But if you're going to make specific accusations that it was, bring the receipts. That's a big accusation and requires big proof. I will give you this. It's somethign that should be allowed to be proven once and for all. Something I saw someone post on Twitter that a UofM expert in this sort of thing found many exploits in the Dominion voting machines that could have been used in 2020. But, could have been isn't the same thing as was. We need evidence that the machines were hacked during elections and altered votes.

And evidence of that would be like trying to sort out a crime scene involving BLM in a building they burned to the ground after looting everything.

It's practically impossible after this long and all the meddling. The only thing you can do is look at what they stood to gain, what they knew, and how they acted about it and make a non-legal judgement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom