66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I agree with the article in that the odds of Trump being convicted of something are pretty significant. That's the whole point in piling on the indictments because it increases the odds of getting at least one conviction out of all of them. It will certainly be a tall order to escape conviction when the deck is stacked against him.
    At the end of the day this all comes down to what will SCOTUS rule and when will they rule it…

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The 2020 election was lost, not stolen. He also debated like crap and made too much about him. The evidence wasn't there. The accusations lacked substance. The attorneys embarrassed themselves. We will lose if we run on this narrative nationwide. The Kari Lake folks who think the House can reinstate Trump look like lunatics.

It hasn't because the election wasn't stolen. Trump lost. He lost significant ground in 2018. He lost in 2020, and we lost tight races where he was on the ballot, and 2022 was a huge disappointment, particularly with Trump-endorsed candidates. He's a toxic label. It's not worth losing with him to watch four more years of left-wing appointments and orders.

Give me Burgum. Give me DeSantis. Give me someone without tons of baggage and indictments that spends more than 45 minutes a weekend campaigning.
    “Give us Barabbas !!” Seems I read that story before. Some guy that was a loser, got indicted, people believed all the lies…. Look he got indicted proof of guilt right there. Guy is just causing too much trouble and division so we just need somebody else, that will solve everything.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    “Give us Barabbas !!” Seems I read that story before. Some guy that was a loser, got indicted, people believed all the lies…. Look he got indicted proof of guilt right there. Guy is just causing too much trouble and division so we just need somebody else, that will solve everything.
    "Give Us Barabbas" Seems like I read this story before. You're seriously gonna make that biblical comparison? :rolleyes:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    "Give Us Barabbas" Seems like I read this story before. You're seriously gonna make that biblical comparison? :rolleyes:
    That is how analogies work. You are falling for the left’s tactics when you reply this way. So many similarities to what the early stages of other totalitarian beginnings but the left uses the cover of this tactic to hide it. History is what history is those that do not know hI story are doomed to repeat it.

DJ in no way suggests DJT is Jesus, but the similarities of the actions of the people are breathtaking...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Proof is everywhere, some are blind and cannot see, others are willfully blind…
    We were told that voting equipment was not internet connected but later found out it was we now are finding out about a little known network that our government has at their disposal. (probably paid for by the people in cell phone add on fees.)

I understand you are butt hurt about the promises that went unfulfilled in the election aftermath, but my instincts know they had the tools. Tell me where I am wrong here.

The US government possesses software and hardware to affect election outcomes and have used it in other countries.

With NSA the government has unfettered surveillance and communications.

The government clearly is out to get DJT.

Can we agree here?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    This statement has to be one of the most ridiculous things I have read in this thread; and beyond.
    Ok.... then I guess you're ok with Donald J Trump to be referred to as Liddle Donnie the Lying Sore Loser by his opponents?

(and I didn't have to focus-group a bunch of others to come up with this one)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That is how analogies work. You are falling for the left’s tactics when you reply this way. So many similarities to what the early stages of other totalitarian beginnings but the left uses the cover of this tactic to hide it. History is what history is those that do not know hI story are doomed to repeat it.

DJ in no way suggests DJT is Jesus, but the similarities of the actions of the people are breathtaking...
    I'm just saying that using biblical analogies I find to lend credence to the opinion of comparing Trump's plight to that of Christ's. My objectional opinion is coming from a person of faith and not one of "falling for the left's tactics" so you know what you can do with that accusation IM.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    We were told that voting equipment was not internet connected but later found out it was we now are finding out about a little known network that our government has at their disposal. (probably paid for by the people in cell phone add on fees.)

I understand you are butt hurt about the promises that went unfulfilled in the election aftermath, but my instincts know they had the tools. Tell me where I am wrong here.

The US government possesses software and hardware to affect election outcomes and have used it in other countries.

With NSA the government has unfettered surveillance and communications.
    Ok, so none of the other allegations... now it's straight up the NSA connected to the voting machines and changed the votes?

The government clearly is out to get DJT.

Can we agree here?
    Agreed! Has been since before he took the oath.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Ok, so none of the other allegations... now it's straight up the NSA connected to the voting machines and changed the votes?

Agreed! Has been since before he took the oath.
    Let’s quit talking shotgun style and nail down some points hopefully we can agree on. For all the conventional vote stealing, my biggest concerns are the unconstitutional rules changes and along these lines because if true voting is over in the whole world and is but a cover for the elites.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom