jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You do realize scale, right?

The last person I'd ever want to politically imprison is a guy with half the country potentially willing to get violent for him.

Fair enough. But biggest spectacle in history. Because of social media you could say any viral event is bigger than any other "spectacle" in history just because of how many people know about it immediately.

I think martyr was misplaced, and I think biggest spectacle in history was misplaced.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The persecution arc of a high profile personality is always going to follow that formula. I think it's kind of silly to act like that's some kind of own on a group of people for pointing it out.
    The notion of any formula comparing the arc of persecution of a "high profile personality" to the persecution of Christ I will reject each and every time.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We also don't like it when some puffed-up atheist presumes to lecture us on belief

Maybe go back to washing your hands

Again you didn't understand what was posted. I wasn't lecturing. And I'm actually not an atheist. But, you might stand to be lectured on belief. You had to tell me about yours.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Fair enough. But biggest spectacle in history. Because of social media you could say any viral event is bigger than any other "spectacle" in history just because of how many people know about it immediately.

I think martyr was misplaced, and I think biggest spectacle in history was misplaced.

The most important country on the planet, with its most high profile citizen, being politically prosecuted in front of all of social media to reach every corner of the globe.

He's being prosecuted for opposing their goals, which are political. If he goes down for that, it is absolutely creating a martyr.

Honestly, it's hard to conceive of something bigger than that, maybe aliens landing and giving a speech?

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There are a lot of policies that Trump did a lot on, BUT DID NOT ENACT INTO LAW, because he did not build and sustain coalitions.
    And just why was that? You blame DJT. I blame the near 40 RINO’s that retired when it was apparent their constituents were going to hold them accountable for not supporting America First policies. They were led by Paul Ryan who apparently believed it was better to be on a bunch of corporate boards than be speaker of an America First agenda that did not include funding wars.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yep! The concern, the dread, the reality that most don't want to face, is that the three initials could change. Those initials could be any man, you, me. It has been pure political persecution. The government is hunting their political enemies/opponents. The government is silencing those who make claims of the government's actions. The government appears to be fully rogue. This **** is crazy. Wrong. Terrifying. The initials are DJT but they might well be USA.
    DJT is just a proxy for what I and most of us believe. They really hate us and are going after the guy the most represents our values…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Sure. I think systems can be hacked. But if you're going to make specific accusations that it was, bring the receipts. That's a big accusation and requires big proof. I will give you this. It's somethign that should be allowed to be proven once and for all. Something I saw someone post on Twitter that a UofM expert in this sort of thing found many exploits in the Dominion voting machines that could have been used in 2020. But, could have been isn't the same thing as was. We need evidence that the machines were hacked during elections and altered votes.
    Got it. When you see your bank accounts are emptied if they cannot tell you how the hackers got your money there is no evidence your accounts were hacked.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Got it. When you see your bank accounts are emptied if they cannot tell you how the hackers got your money there is no evidence your accounts were hacked.
    That's not the same thing. If you say Trump's loss is evidence that the votes were altered, that's circular reasoning. If my accounts are emptied, and I did not empty them, I know someone or something else did. I don't yet know who or how without investigation. That's not circular reasoning.

You see the results of the election and you believe it had to be hacked. GWP posts a story about wireless networks having access to voting machines, and without further inquiry, you believed it. That article did not show you the receipts. Maybe there is a secret network. Maybe the bad people have access to all the voting machines. Maybe they alter elections. Or maybe GWP is lying to you because they know they don't have to show any receipts because they know you won't ask for them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The most important country on the planet, with its most high profile citizen, being politically prosecuted in front of all of social media to reach every corner of the globe.

He's being prosecuted for opposing their goals, which are political. If he goes down for that, it is absolutely creating a martyr.

Honestly, it's hard to conceive of something bigger than that, maybe aliens landing and giving a speech?
    Most high profile citizen? Nah. I kinda think the highest profile citizen likely lives in Hollywood. Sad but true. Musk is pretty high on most lists of most famous people. Johnny Dep. Tom Cruise. Taylor Swift. Seems Kim Kardashian has lost notoriety. I don't see her on any of those lists.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That's not the same thing. If you say Trump's loss is evidence that the votes were altered, that's circular reasoning. If my accounts are emptied, and I did not empty them, I know someone or something else did. I don't yet know who or how without investigation. That's not circular reasoning.
    The same forensic accountants that previously worked for the SEC and FBI found there was fraud. They used the same protocols and a level of evidence that indicated fraud. Just like the crazy changing numbers and vote percentages we all saw on TV. That the government would not pursue it is another piece. I bet if Detroit has gone 55% for Trump it would have been investigated deeper on that same evidence.

The wireless story was an interesting piece to add to the discussion, not an answer to the problem.

You and others have always seemed to believe it takes a google size team to pull the cyber vote altering through the voting systems. It does not. Just a small team of operatives with the software we know our government possess and has used in other countries. We know there are just a couple of voting system companies and most have deep ties to the democrats and international power brokers including China.

The network I posted about today is just another avenue that the even good white hats cannot monitor traffic on. Several private investigations found that packets of data from voting locations were sent around the world. Maybe they were just checking on folks car warranties but the fact none of that warranted an investigation by DOJ and FBI certainly gives the impression no one cared if it was.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When I voted, my polling place was delayed in opening. They had someone going up and down the line of people ready to vote telling us that it was because of an internet connection issue, and assuring us that they would be opening soon. I thought the voting machines weren't supposed to be connected to the internet in any way?
    That's about the time to make a scene.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The same forensic accountants that previously worked for the SEC and FBI found there was fraud. They used the same protocols and a level of evidence that indicated fraud. Just like the crazy changing numbers and vote percentages we all saw on TV. That the government would not pursue it is another piece. I bet if Detroit has gone 55% for Trump it would have been investigated deeper on that same evidence.

The wireless story was an interesting piece to add to the discussion, not an answer to the problem.

You and others have always seemed to believe it takes a google size team to pull the cyber vote altering through the voting systems. It does not. Just a small team of operatives with the software we know our government possess and has used in other countries. We know there are just a couple of voting system companies and most have deep ties to the democrats and international power brokers including China.
    Huh. I do not recall ever saying that it takes a google size team to do it. What I do recall is saying that if you're making big claims, you need to bring big receipts.

The network I posted about today is just another avenue that the even good white hats cannot monitor traffic on. Several private investigations found that packets of data from voting locations were sent around the world. Maybe they were just checking on folks car warranties but the fact none of that warranted an investigation by DOJ and FBI certainly gives the impression no one cared if it was.

The anomalies should have been investigated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom