• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Kemp doesn't want the Georgia State Senate to open an inquiry into Fani Willis' corruption, self-dealing, theft in office and moral failings. Seems kemp would rather they take up fixing a prosecutor oversight law that was just shot down by the Georgia Supreme Court in November and which would likely be challenged in court again

Kemp doesn't want an investigation now, when it might count, but one MUCH later after a new bill is crafted and legal challenges are settled

Wonder what INGO dawgs who love them some Kemp think about this

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    But how professionally out if touch is one if they do not recognize that dems cut the margin, not republicans?

Dr. David Richards, chair of the Political Science program at the University of Lynchburg, pointed out that Haley was projected to finish 20 or more points behind Trump but she lost by a smaller margin.”

"This shows that moderate Republicans are a significant part of the GOP and Haley was able to tap into them," he told Just the News.”

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    But how professionally out if touch is one if they do not recognize that dems cut the margin, not republicans?

"This shows that moderate imposter Republicans are NOT a significant part of the GOP and Haley was able to tap into fake Republicans," he told Just the News.”
    Fixed

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Kemp doesn't want the Georgia State Senate to open an inquiry into Fani Willis' corruption, self-dealing, theft in office and moral failings. Seems kemp would rather they take up fixing a prosecutor oversight law that was just shot down by the Georgia Supreme Court in November and which would likely be challenged in court again

Kemp doesn't want an investigation now, when it might count, but one MUCH later after a new bill is crafted and legal challenges are settled

Wonder what INGO dawgs who love them some Kemp think about this
    Are there any Kemp fans on INGO?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Are there any Kemp fans on INGO?
    I think there are a few that are fans because he didn't roll over for Trump. Apparently, whoever they are they are "INGO dawgs." Could be a takeoff on Georgia Bulldogs "Dawgs"

They are "INGO dawgs" for Kemp.

1706124816930.png

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Dr. David Richards, chair of the Political Science program at the University of Lynchburg, pointed out that Haley was projected to finish 20 or more points behind Trump but she lost by a smaller margin.”

"This shows that moderate Republicans are a significant part of the GOP and Haley was able to tap into them," he told Just the News.”

Trying to label an anti-free speech warhawk as a moderate is one of the most baffling things of this election cycle.

Killing people for no apparent reason is about as extreme as you can get.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Keep praying for President Trump.

He really needs to watch his personal security. Watching Biden's presidential detail reacting to the car crash awhile back and comparing it to Hinkley's shooting of President Regan the slow reaction time and confusion was scary in the former. With all visible security looking in the direction of the crash I wondered if the rest were really covering their sectors. Seconds pass before somebody makes the decision to push Joe into the vehicle, way, way too long.

By the time we get half way into this election the media is going to have the green haired crazy people foaming at the mouth and expecting canonization if they assassinate President Trump. That's not an easy job, but I think I would want a security detail that's not going to be distracted by things like a car crash.

Probably no listing for "Seals R US" in the phone book.;)

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I cannot remember hearing if they were going to let Biden speak at any debates, rallies or such. I wonder how they will present him to the US population this time around.

I think they should have a requirement to run for POUS that includes at least 2 one on one debates.

In the event that Joe is the nominee I'm expecting a repeat of his last campaign in all forms.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    They tried bribing Kari Lake, GOP wants her away for awhile and want Trump gone for good. Leaked audio tells all. Kari said no! Vows to fight and GOP mouthpiece asks her not to tell anyone….oooops. The GOP wants Trump dead and gone. And Kari said they will have to kill her because she won’t join the team. Glenn Beck aired the audio. And is asking no $$ to the GOP until this person is brought fourth. This is what Trump has been going against.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom