• ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I cannot remember hearing if they were going to let Biden speak at any debates, rallies or such. I wonder how they will present him to the US population this time around.

I think they should have a requirement to run for POUS that includes at least 2 one on one debates.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Always wondered what would happen if Trump or someone like him pursued policies like Joe Blow does. Joe has encouraged trans/druggie/thief/criminal/pedos everywhere under his watch. Complete with millions of dollars handed out like candy and gov't protection.

How about a Pres that simply did away with the ATF, cut funding for the EPA to almost zero, made welfare subject to confiscation/termination if convicted of a crime and CLOSE THE BORDER. Make people responsible for their actions.

How about eliminating the Dept of Education and leave it to the states?

Reduce taxes on legitimate businesses, stop funding green crap - if it can be created and marketed by a private business go for it.

How about solving any serious issue you want to tackle after building a strong economy based on free enterprise?

Always said the left doesn't know what to do when they lose and the right doesn't know what to do when they win.

Don

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I cannot remember hearing if they were going to let Biden speak at any debates, rallies or such. I wonder how they will present him to the US population this time around.

I think they should have a requirement to run for POUS that includes at least 2 one on one debates.
    Candidates shouldn't have to do anything but win.

If they don't have to debate in the primary shouldn't have to for POTUS.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Candidates shouldn't have to do anything but win.

If they don't have to debate in the primary shouldn't have to for POTUS.

Inclined to agree, otherwise what's the point of voting?

If the public is dumb enough to still go pull the lever with nobody willing to debate, that's the public's fault.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

giphy.gif

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I want to ask you guys a question, how many of us are there? 10%? 20%? I bet it’s not 30%. Surely he knows how we feel about this. Why does he keep on?

My guess is they focus grouped it and that tested better and raised fewer battles to fight in the media.

Or it's possible he thinks it attracts the middle ground and people on the opposite side of the isle, and he tells focus group testers to kiss his ass.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Or it's possible he thinks it attracts the middle ground and people on the opposite side of the isle, and he tells focus group testers to kiss his ass.
    The first question was not answered, what percentage believe as we do? Are you saying that those that believe the vaccine works are not significantly greater than we that do not?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    After watching the clip, I can't help but get the impression when Trump leaned in and said that nickname is officially "Retired!" that it was meant to be in correlation with his famous "Your Fired!" line just by the way he did it. Gotta admit he's pretty cleaver with some of this stuff he comes up with. :):

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The first question was not answered, what percentage believe as we do? Are you saying that those that believe the vaccine works are not significantly greater than we that do not?

I can't answer that because I can't comprehend anyone sane believing that way.

The deal is, it's entirely possible to believe that no matter how much you say it your core base will give it a pass, but the less sane people MIGHT enjoy hearing it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I can't answer that because I can't comprehend anyone sane believing that way.

The deal is, it's entirely possible to believe that no matter how much you say it your core base will give it a pass, but the less sane people MIGHT enjoy hearing it.
    I was making a similar point to one I made recently where I said a dem candidate can say about anything in an effort to get conservative support. But even we’ll known republicans say something and everyone goes off on the traitor.

I judge not by flapping gums, but their voting record…

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Or he thinks he did a great job of it and isn't getting the credit for it like he thinks he should.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom