• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    What exactly is concerning? That other Americans are fed up with leftist ideas and want Trump back?

It is how he wins…
    It isn't just that BLM supports him, it's that he revels in the support. BLM has always been an anarchist/communist grift, and that hasn't changed. The fact that he welcomes them with open arms is disqualifying.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump's team is just as bad as any other at that. Blatant falsehoods have been posted by them. You forgot about calling your opponents stupid names.
    Bingo. Trump himself is a master at that. Maybe Trump's team follows his lead.

"That's what losers do"

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It isn't just that BLM supports him, it's that he revels in the support. BLM has always been an anarchist/communist grift, and that hasn't changed. The fact that he welcomes them with open arms is disqualifying.
    First off this involves ONE chapter and the reporting I have read, one guy. So seems overblown by all parties including Trump. Republicans desperately need to break the dem hold on the black vote. The items listed in the post were all done when he was President trying to get that black vote, or at least reduce dem votes, and he did get the most minority votes by a republican ever.

The national BLM was hijacked by marxists for sure but I cannot speak for individual state groups.

So all it takes to make a candidate disqualified is someone you perceive as an enemy to support them?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    First off this involves ONE chapter and the reporting I have read, one guy. So seems overblown by all parties including Trump. Republicans desperately need to break the dem hold on the black vote. The items listed in the post were all done when he was President trying to get that black vote, or at least reduce dem votes, and he did get the most minority votes by a republican ever.

The national BLM was hijacked by marxists for sure but I cannot speak for individual state groups.

So all it takes to make a candidate disqualified is someone you perceive as an enemy to support them?
    I think you are correct in saying the support is overblown by Trump as well when speaking of Fisher. What he actually said is that he is "very honored for his and BLM's support." He doesn't have BLM's support.

Last edited:

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I do not understand how so many Trump bashers actually say they will vote for him if he is the candidate.
    November elections are a binary choice. Dem or GOP. You can choose to waste a vote or stay at home, but your choice is red or blue.
    Outside of Ross Perot or maybe a Manchin run if he gains traction, you only get the two choices.

Biden has been an absolute train wreck. Trump is bad.

Bad> Train Wreck.

Trump will get some things right.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Perhaps you are the one that is wrongly soliciting my take as critical. Where did I criticize IM's theories? I clarified what I meant, and IM seemed to be ok with that given the likes that I received. How bout you butt out instead of trying to make it into something it wasn't on IM's behalf. I wasn't being critical of IM or Trump.
    You asked (me specifically), I answered - maybe be a bit more sure what you want before you ask for it

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Still arguing about what Trump didn't say. :rockwoot:
    How does that go ...

'So many of our friends on INGO aren't ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'

Takes a lot of hammering to get a square thought into a round brain. I love the way they're all about verifying information carefully thinking things through - right up until someone gives them a slow pitch down the center of their biases and then its 'OMG, Trump says he's not required to support the constitution'

Strikeouts are just more fun to watch when they're swinging for the bleachers

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    BLM is not Trump's honored friend.

"The national Black Lives Matter organization on Thursday condemned a man once associated with a local BLM group after he endorsed Donald Trump."

"This is a publicity stunt," the statement read. "The right-wing continues to use and amplify fringe Black voices to create an idea of broad support for their corrupt candidates."

"The groups went on to criticize Trump as guilty of treason and racism."

"On Wednesday, Trump himself jumped in on the frenzy, stating on his alternative social media platform Truth Social that he talked with Fisher and is "very honored to have his and BLM’s support." (The national BLM has made clear it does not support Trump.)"

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'd put DeSantis ahead of everyone on covid response alone, including Trump.
    DeSantis isn't the trail-blazing, decisive executive you wish to portray him as

Seven states decided not to lock down at all (Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming), so he was definitely middle of the pack on the lockdown question and only responsible for his own state

It can be argued that he recognized that Florida's economy was heavily dependent on tourism and that staying locked down would be an economic disaster, such that he decided one risk (torpedoing the FL economy) outweighed the other (unknown numbers of people might die if restrictions were lifted). It can be argued that a concern for freedom is the politically expedient face he puts on a purely economic decision

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Trump is the victim again. The great martyr of MAGA land. Good god. We need someone who can win, not just be a victim at the highest level.
    Uhhh, he DID win - and had a very successful term as president in areas many of us care about

He's 1 and 1 in the competition to be president, all the others have NO record in that ring. To say DeSantis or Haley can win is completely lacking in evidence - akin to saying you could win the lottery, mathematically possible but not very likely

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Welcoming them to vote for him does not in any way suggest he will do their bidding

DeSantis welcomes billionaire open borders advocates to fund his campaign but everyone is quick to deny he will in any way be obligated to carry their water. So many things are only bad when Trump does them

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Uhhh, he DID win - and had a very successful term as president in areas many of us care about

He's 1 and 1 in the competition to be president, all the others have NO record in that ring. To say DeSantis or Haley can win is completely lacking in evidence - akin to saying you could win the lottery, mathematically possible but not very likely
    Trump did lose in 2020.

Both alternatives poll ahead of Trump against Biden. A generic republican smokes Trump and doesn't have the baggage.

Trump is the only candidate to lose a race for president. He has experience losing.

Top Bottom