• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You asked (me specifically), I answered - maybe be a bit more sure what you want before you ask for it
    I was asking (you specifically) whom and what you were (specifically) talking about because I suspected that you were referring to me. Once you verified it, I addressed what you said.

Yada yada yada.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Don't overlook the absurdity of this.

Lincoln? Is the best part. So
    Insane.

The tweet reply was second.

Do you read social media much? Doesn’t seem like it. The question mark has meaning and adds context that it is debatable which helped more. I thought the X was great, it took an obscure BLM state leader’s support and put it out there in a way to remind the demographic group that they did do way better under Trump. The national BLM had to try to put the horse back in the barn but the news was out already…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Here's the real gem of this screed:“

What limits those powers? The most obvious answer is the institutions of justice — all of which Trump, by his very election, will have defied and revealed as impotent. A court system that could not control Trump as a private individual is not going to control him better when he is president of the United States and appointing his own attorney general and all the other top officials at the Justice Department.
    “Gosh, imagine the horror of having a vindictive president holding sway over the Justice Department.“

“Oh yeah, we don't have to imagine it!”

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Do you read social media much? Doesn’t seem like it. The question mark has meaning and adds context that it is debatable which helped more. I thought the X was great, it took an obscure BLM state leader’s support and put it out there in a way to remind the demographic group that they did do way better under Trump. The national BLM had to try to put the horse back in the barn but the news was out already…
    You don’t think comparing Lincoln to Trump is insane?

Is it really debatable to you? This is insane outside of the cult.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Lincoln was much more of an authoritarian than Trump
    Lincoln freed the slaves. Emancipation Proclamation. 14th Amendment.

Trump commuted sentences, gave money to HBCUs and was friends with Kanye.

I’ll spend my afternoon debating which was more significant.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What some of us have said all along.

“But if you just want the short version, consider all the reasons we’ve heard to vote against Trump. For the most part, they’re rooted in emotion and wholly subjective interpretation. The visceral revulsion Trump inspires in the average right-thinking liberal comes first; only later does this revulsion get shaped into the semblance of an argument.”

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Lincoln freed the slaves. Emancipation Proclamation. 14th Amendment.

Trump commuted sentences, gave money to HBCUs and was friends with Kanye.

I’ll spend my afternoon debating which was more significant.
    14th Amendment was written and passed long after he was dead.

Maybe you mean the 13th?

Besides, I made no reference to doing stuff for blacks. I merely pointed out that Lincoln was much more of an authoritarian than Trump.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    14th Amendment was written and passed long after he was dead.

Maybe you mean the 13th?

Besides, I made no reference to doing stuff for blacks. I merely pointed out that Lincoln was much more of an authoritarian than Trump.
    Yes- the 13th!

Right, it was the post before that suggested it was a reasonable comparison.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    What some of us have said all along.

“But if you just want the short version, consider all the reasons we’ve heard to vote against Trump. For the most part, they’re rooted in emotion and wholly subjective interpretation. The visceral revulsion Trump inspires in the average right-thinking liberal comes first; only later does this revulsion get shaped into the semblance of an argument.”
    Why did he not break the administrative state the first time?

Why is he given a pass that the people he appointed are all deemed losers and vermin by him now will magically be better in round 2?

Why is Trump uniquely qualified to do this?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why did he not break the administrative state the first time?
    You fight the war you are given when it is given. The administrative state tried to break him personally teaching him valuable lessons, lessons other candidates give lip service to but still have to learn on the job.

Why is he given a pass that the people he appointed are all deemed losers and vermin by him now will magically be better in round 2?
    You love to ask this question but when given the answer and asked a follow up question you never reply. He tried to get along with the party and extended an olive branch to dems to try to implement his policies. He originally thought he could negotiate his way through the mess.

Since Comey was investigating him even before the election and certainly before inauguration would you have been good with him firing Comey right off the bat? Something the left was trying to goad him into doing?

Why is Trump uniquely qualified to do this?
    Because he is the ONLY fire tested candidate, he has been there, he has won, he has lost, he knows how bad it really is. No other candidate has that breadth of experience nor the personal fire to fight it. He has proven over and over the can take what they dish out.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Don't overlook the absurdity of this.

Lincoln? Is the best part. So
    Insane.

The tweet reply was second.

I know Ron is looking for an attack vector that will make people forget about shoe lifts, but apparently he needs to review The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 for an inkling why trump couldn't do much to quell BLM rioting w/o the cooperation of the affected governors

Obligatory picture
    donald-trump-believes-ron-desantis-wears-hidden-heels-shoes-2-1696952362588.jpg copy.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I know Ron is looking for an attack vector that will make people forget about shoe lifts, but apparently he needs to review The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 for an inkling why trump couldn't do much to quell BLM rioting w/o the cooperation of the affected governors

Obligatory picture
    View attachment 315896

It's comically clear... watch this strut... anybody else have feet that bend 90 degrees in the middle?

Top Bottom