• ...and so much more!
  • HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Haley, well, is scum.

That said, my question is referring to a reality situation. Trump most likely will be nominee. Saying that, will you vote for Trump or will you vote against Trump In the general election?
    Haley admin is miles better than the Biden admin and I'd argue her views are more
    mainstream.

I'd vote for him over Biden. I just think we can do better as a party and as a country as he is deeply flawed. When he loses, I won't be surprised.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Did you know Florida was locked down in the beginning. DeSantis was no different until more data became available. Like Trump and many many others, he went with the initial data provided.

BTW, DeSantis is not a great debater, never was; although he is improving.

I like DeSantis. If Trump in not allowed, I will support DeSantis. Like Trump, I look at qualities not how one debates.
    I'd put DeSantis ahead of everyone on covid response alone, including Trump.

It was Trump who joined the media and left in being critical of Florida.

DeSantis is improving and would be a great contrast to Biden.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Tell me this. What candidate is exempt from being lobbied by negativity rather than qualities? You act as if Trump is the only one. Trump supporters do it. Call them out as well.
    Trump is the only one who is being attacked negatively at the level he is. Look at the daily headlines and tell me how many others are being negatively attacked at the same level. That said, I will agree everyone should stop.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Is this not an example of negativity lobbying language against another candidate. "Haley, well, is scum."

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    But lobbying with negativity rather that qualities? It’s paints a distorted picture. That is my point. Seems that this country has fallen into the trap of destroying competition with negativity rather quality. If we truly want the best person to win, then let’s promote the best in the person.

I can remember years ago when the media and people wanted “no negativity” in campaigning. We’ve lost that and have reverted to the smear campaign. We see it with the anti-Trump campaign, we see it here. Can’t win fairly, let’s smear the opposition. That’s what losers do.
    Exactly what is happening here, a smear campaign…

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Haley admin is miles better than the Biden admin and I'd argue her views are more
    mainstream.

I'd vote for him over Biden. I just think we can do better as a party and as a country as he is deeply flawed. When he loses, I won't be surprised.
    The reference to Haley and scum is a poor attempt at humor; referencing the last GOP debate.

I find your answer concerning. Biden and his puppeteers (agenda) are destroying this country in every way possible. What specifically do you find in Trump that you call him flawed.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I was waiting for that! As I said recently that was a poor attempt at some humor; referencing the last GOP debate.
    Explain it away as you will. It still speaks of your credibility when you chastise others.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Explain it away as you will. It still speaks of your credibility when you chastise others.
    My credibility is actually reflected in my opinion of Haley. Like many others, the smear effort is played at every turn despite truthful and actual replies. Our country, this world is in deep poopoo. Others will see it for what it is and not what you want it to be.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Those with TDS are not “chastising others”. Have you EVER seen such vitriol directed at a politician as has been directed at Trump? The levels are not even close comparable. So called conservatives blast Trump more than they ever did completely opposed politicians…

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    The reference to Haley and scum is a poor attempt at humor; referencing the last GOP debate.

I find your answer concerning. Biden and his puppeteers (agenda) are destroying this country in every way possible. What specifically do you find in Trump that you call him flawed.
    I loathe the Biden administration. But I spelled out above what I can't stand about Trump.

In summary:
    Blatant liar
    Inability to control the message
    High unfavorability ratings
    Ineffectiveness as President.
    Revenge platform
    He hides on Truth Social and posts insane crap. It's far worse than the old days of Twitter.
    His entire post-election scam from 2020 was an embarrassment.
    He gave us Fauci, Wray, and the Krakken lady.
    His platform is all about him. The country is more important and bigger than one ego-centric politician.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Those with TDS are not “chastising others”. Have you EVER seen such vitriol directed at a politician as has been directed at Trump? The levels are not even close comparable. So called conservatives blast Trump more than they ever did completely opposed politicians…
    Trump is the victim again. The great martyr of MAGA land. Good god. We need someone who can win, not just be a victim at the highest level.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Funny thing here is Trump is the only recent President not to increase his net worth via the presidency.
    Looks like Bush lost wealth too from what I can find. Looks like he went in around $20 million and came out with $10 million.

He has done well since though, going up to around $50 million.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    But lobbying with negativity rather that qualities? It’s paints a distorted picture. That is my point. Seems that this country has fallen into the trap of destroying competition with negativity rather quality. If we truly want the best person to win, then let’s promote the best in the person.
    The best people will never run for office.
    I can remember years ago when the media and people wanted “no negativity” in campaigning. We’ve lost that and have reverted to the smear campaign.
    There was talk about that, but it never really happened.
    We see it with the anti-Trump campaign, we see it here. Can’t win fairly, let’s smear the opposition. That’s what losers do.
    Trump's team is just as bad as any other at that. Blatant falsehoods have been posted by them. You forgot about calling your opponents stupid names.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Trump is the victim again. The great martyr of MAGA land. Good god. We need someone who can win, not just be a victim at the highest level.
    Somehow, candidates that cannot even enthuse over 20% of republicans in a primary are going to enthuse the nation in the election, while Trump who has done nothing but increase his base, and is now at 60% of republicans, is going to get hammered in the election.

This is completely illogical. I will grant you that it would have been unthinkable that a former president under multiple indictments would increase his lead in the primary but conventional political thinking is out the window, just as the idea that bidet, as bad as the economy has been, is still a formidable opponent is also unthinkable…

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Somehow, candidates that cannot even enthuse over 20% of republicans in a primary are going to enthuse the nation in the election, while Trump who has done nothing but increase his base, and is now at 60% of republicans, is going to get hammered in the election.

This is completely illogical. I will grant you that it would have been unthinkable that a former president under multiple indictments would increase his lead in the primary but conventional political thinking is out the window, just as the idea that bidet, as bad as the economy has been, is still a formidable opponent is also unthinkable…
    How can Biden have a 30s approval rating and be neck and neck with Trump?

How has Trump INCREASED his base?

Top Bottom