• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    If "they" did not let TGE win last time, those same persons will not let him win eleven months from now.

Not blackpilling, just not underestimating the bad guys.

Until we have daily air strikes on all the cartel positions within 100km of the Rio Grande instead of Syria, it's all just lips a' flappin, lads...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This thread is so much fun....

My mamaw's given middle name was "Ree".....she started calling herself "Marie" back during the war because it sounded exotic, especially for a country girl from Larue county, Kentucky rolling cigars for the war effort while her husband was in North Africa, Sicily and "It-lee", praying that someone would frag Patton, (which, by papaw's calculations, would increase his chances of living until the end of the war at least ten fold....)

I miss them both....so I love that I get to come this thread and hear her name brought up every time 45/47's name is brought up....a very, loud and concentrated......

1701405837810.png

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So is Desantis saying he would get the feds involved in state and local matters beyond what the constitution allows?
    Did‘nt Trump threaten to send in the feds to cities like Chicago if they didn’t get crime under control?

I believe he and Lori Lightfoot got into a heated argument over it. So it’s not like he never talked about getting the feds involved in local matters.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Did‘nt Trump threaten to send in the feds to cities like Chicago if they didn’t get crime under control?

I believe he and Lori Lightfoot got into a heated argument over it. So it’s not like he never talked about getting the feds involved in local matters.
    Yeah but he didn't mean it

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yeah but he didn't mean it
    DeSantis is saying the same thing that Trump did so in response to IM they both are/were talking about sending in the feds. Both using political rhetoric to get an upper hand before an election. It's political rhetoric.

Ron DeSantis
    "We were not going to let our cities burn. As President, I will not sit idly by and watch rioters torch American cities."

Trump back in June of 2020 during the Floyd riots.

Citing crime, Trump expands sending federal agents to cities over mayors' opposition.​

"I'm gonna do something -- that I can tell you," Trump told reporters Monday in the Oval Office. "Because we're not going to let New York and Chicago and Philadelphia and Detroit and Baltimore and all of these --Oakland is a mess. We're not going to let this happen in our country."

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Is that a federal crime or local?
    Looks like federal

18 U.S.C. § 1361​

Whoever willfully injures or commits any depredation against any property of the United States, or of any department or agency thereof, or any property which has been or is being manufactured or constructed for the United States, or any department or agency thereof, or attempts to commit any of the foregoing offenses, shall be punished as follows:

If the damage or attempted damage to such property exceeds the sum of $1,000, by a fine under this title or imprisonment for not more than ten years, or both; if the damage or attempted damage to such property does not exceed the sum of $1,000, by a fine under this title or by imprisonment for not more than one year, or both.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    DeSantis is saying the same thing that Trump did so in response to IM they both are/were talking about sending in the feds. Both using political rhetoric to get an upper hand before an election. It's political rhetoric.

Ron DeSantis
    "We were not going to let our cities burn. As President, I will not sit idly by and watch rioters torch American cities."

Trump back in June of 2020 during the Floyd riots.

Citing crime, Trump expands sending federal agents to cities over mayors' opposition.​

"I'm gonna do something -- that I can tell you," Trump told reporters Monday in the Oval Office. "Because we're not going to let New York and Chicago and Philadelphia and Detroit and Baltimore and all of these --Oakland is a mess. We're not going to let this happen in our country."
    DeSantis usedtbe guard and enforced the law in Florida.

Trump marched an entourage across a park to look tough for optics while the cities burned.

Facts and results matter.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    DeSantis usedtbe guard and enforced the law in Florida.

Trump marched an entourage across a park to look tough for optics while the cities burned.

Facts and results matter.
    You're missing the point. Both are/were talking about sending in the feds nationwide.

DeSantis as Governor of the State using the guard to enforce the law in Fla. is within his purview, not so much when it comes to sending in the feds nationwide as POTUS to address State and local issues.

Same goes for Trump sending in feds nationwide.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom