• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "Do you believe Vice President Harris was a diversity hire?"

Answer: Biden said he was choosing a black woman to be vice president. That's the definition of a diversity hire. Now, if Biden had just said, I'm picking someone I think is the best person for the job, and happened to pick a black woman, that's not a diversity hire. And if he'd not promised to pick a black woman, even if he'd have picked Harris, it wouldn't be a diversity hire. It would just be foolish, because she's an ideologue and an idiot.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It's about as likely as donald's second term. XD
    Not really. Trump will probably beat Harris. She is such a ditz, I can't see how even the complicit media we have will be able to hide it. She can't hide in the basement like Biden did in 2020.

As for the "real" Rs, the real ones are actually still the COC Rs. He wants the America First kind, and they will not be the majority in either House or Senate. Too many entrenched COC.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    It's about as likely as donald's second term.

I agree we will see Venezuelan style election where the Democrat's will use vote fraud to win in 2024 just like Maduro.

We will see a repeat of 2020 vote fraud.
    However, i think this election will be on a much broader scale that will include congress as well as presidential.
    El_5pBVXEAIH0k5.jpg

Now to other news.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Not really. Trump will probably beat Harris. She is such a ditz,
    You are more optimistic than I.

With the female vote more engaged.l, the minority vote more engaged and what looks early on to be self inflicted wounds from JD, I am much less certain of beating her than Biden.

Be interested to see if post convention post debate polling can change my mind.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You are more optimistic than I.

With the female vote more engaged.l, the minority vote more engaged and what looks early on to be self inflicted wounds from JD, I am much less certain of beating her than Biden.

Be interested to see if post convention post debate polling can change my mind.
    You know what I find fascinating was that her approval/disapproval ratings were in the tank. No one seemed to like her but now she's rising to the top despite being the same person that she always was with the help of a good scrubbing by the MSM.

Top Bottom