• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You know what I find fascinating was that her approval/disapproval ratings were in the tank.
    With whom though?

Plus, like Trump said yesterday, you vote for the President not the VP.

Her ratings were more likely down because of Biden, not the other way around

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    With whom though?

And was her rejection by democrat voters in the 2020 primaries because of Biden? She never was liked very much.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    And was her rejection by democrat voters in the 2020 primaries because of Biden? She never was liked very much.
    We are talking 2024 general not 2020 primaries.

We can't say they will vote for whoever had a D by their name then bring in a race where everyone had a D as evidence they don't like a specific D over an R

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We are talking 2024 general not 2020 primaries.

We can't say they will vote for whoever had a D by their name then bring in a race where everyone had a D as evidence they don't like a specific D over an R
    The media is trying everything they can to polish her image, but can they make people actually get excited about her as a candidate? She is the epitome of the satire image of a politician. She says lots of words that mean nothing. She is also the epitome of a diversity hire.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The media is trying everything they can to polish her image, but can they make people actually get excited about her as a candidate? She is the epitome of the satire image of a politician. She says lots of words that mean nothing. She is also the epitome of a diversity hire.
    Which is why I posted 5439. See if the initial enthusiasm wanes.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is what I was saying in the post that fos quoted but he left that part out. I definitely think she has risen in the polling due to the help of the MSM.

"No one seemed to like her but now she's rising to the top despite being the same person that she always was with the help of a good scrubbing by the MSM."

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This is what I was saying in the post that fos quoted but he left that part out. I definitely think she has risen in the polling due to the help of the MSM.

"No one seemed to like her but now she's rising to the top despite being the same person that she always was with the help of a good scrubbing by the MSM."
    Yep. She is getting the polling from the "I will vote for whomever the D candidate is" group.
    An ABC News/Ipsos survey of 1,200 adults released on Sunday showed that Harris' favorability rating stands at 43 percent, 8 points up from the 35 percent favorability rating she recorded in a previous poll conducted before President Joe Biden ended his 2024 campaign.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Scrub-a-dub,dub. Kamala in the tub. Bunch of phonies. Just like when they were all initially trying to gaslight everyone into thinking that Old Joe was as sharp as a tack. We'll see how long they can keep this new and improved Kamala ruse on track.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    You are more optimistic than I.

With the female vote more engaged.l, the minority vote more engaged and what looks early on to be self inflicted wounds from JD, I am much less certain of beating her than Biden.

Be interested to see if post convention post debate polling can change my mind.
    I believe Trump will win with real votes. But will lose by manufactured votes, and those who count the vote.

More news.

Last edited:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    The left, the brainwashed, the idiots, the indoctrinated, the whatever you wish to call them, they will vote for whomever they are told to vote for.

We have seen it here over the last 4 years or so. Trump haters will vote for anyone but Trump. Add that to the brainwashed idiots, add a few million fake votes and you'll have a winner.

We need to pray and get out the vote.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    With whom though?

She went from 10% in the polls among Democrats to near zero. So even Democrats hate her. But now, there's a collective effort among corporate media and democrats to gaslight democrat voters to make them think she's a great candidate. THAT's why she's rising in the polls. Ain't got **** to do with Biden.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    She went from 10% in the polls among Democrats to near zero. So even Democrats hate her. But now, there's a collective effort among corporate media and democrats to gaslight democrat voters to make them think she's a great candidate. THAT's why she's rising in the polls. Ain't got **** to do with Biden.
    She's also rising because she is the only D choice at this point. The TDS bunch aren't going to go to Kennedy.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Immediately there will be disagreement on what is and is not “official duties” that likely will he’d to SCOTUS
    I think there is also the issue that will be filed on Jack Smith's authority that will need to be resolved all the way up to SCOTUS.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Immediately there will be disagreement on what is and is not “official duties” that likely will head to SCOTUS
    The funny part of this was they thought the accusations would bring Trump down, they thought the indictments would bring Trump down, they thought being in court would bring Trump down, heck, they thought the convictions would bring Trump down. Whooped em again Josey…

Top Bottom