• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think there is also the issue that will be filed on Jack Smith's authority that will need to be resolved all the way up to SCOTUS.
    Good point, that will be coming up and if Chutkan finds differently than Cannon SCOTUS will have to decide. This issue is just more dems do not respect the rule of law. We tend to think on this as a big league politics but should the local prosecutor be able to say citizen Jim hates KG1 so I’m hiring him to go after KG1? NO!!! A private citizen has no authority, only duly elected or appointed individuals should be allowed to investigate and prosecute.

They could have chosen from all the US attorneys in the country, as they are constitutionally in office, but they didn’t, likely none of them would push as hard and skirt or break the laws needed to prosecute this. So they put their pit bull in charge unconditionally…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Good point, that will be coming up and if Chutkan finds differently than Cannon SCOTUS will have to decide. This issue is just more dems do not respect the rule of law. We tend to think on this as a big league politics but should the local prosecutor be able to say citizen Jim hates KG1 so I’m hiring him to go after KG1? NO!!! A private citizen has no authority, only duly elected or appointed individuals should be allowed to investigate and prosecute.

They could have chosen from all the US attorneys in the country, as they are constitutionally in office, but they didn’t, likely none of them would push as hard and skirt or break the laws needed to prosecute this. So they put their pit bull in charge unconditionally…
    Yeah I don't see how the trial can proceed without that issue being resolved all the way up the chain especially if there are two conflicting rulings like you brought up.

Chutkan runs the risk of any guilty verdict being thrown out on appeal if her ruling to proceed recognizing smith's authority is not ruled in her favor. not to mention the vast amount of taxpayer money squandered if she proceeds any further, but some judges don't care and will proceed anyway and let the chips fall where they may.

Case in point judge Merchan in the Bragg political persecution and subsequent conviction of which the sentencing has been postponed on account of resolving the immunity issue that had been decided by SCOTUS.

I remember Trump's legal team filed that pre-trail motion early on in the trial and it's on the record cautioning the judge about preceding with the trail based on the immunity issue that had yet to be resolved at that time. Merchan denied that motion and said it's on the record and it could be revisited later.

These partisan judges are just chomping at the bit trying to get their convictions in before Nov. 3rd. and I give all the credit to Fla. Judge Aileen Cannon for pumping the brakes in the document case and saying hold on there just a dadgum minute, there are due process issues to be resolved first.

Last edited:

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I thought he had turned around and stopped all the mouthy stuff.

Guess that was just a one off.

Too bad as I don't like it, but he never asked me for my opinion.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Immediately there will be disagreement on what is and is not “official duties” that likely will head to SCOTUS
    My opinion on it is that trying to insert your delegates after losing an election isn't among the "official duties" of the POTUS. However, Trump's delegates didn't get substituted. And there was nothing illegal about it anyway. Trump was just trying an ill advised and idiotic legal theory.

There is no need for a trial when laws weren't broken, other than for a political party to use the courts in a heavily biased jurisdiction to help them win an election.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

So is the Trump team's objection that He made the agreement with Biden and not Harris? I am a little confused by bringing in the Media bias. The journalist/Network was already agreed to with Team Biden so I don't see how an objection can be raised to debating in front of the same journalist/Networks which is what your Tweeter says.

I could certainly see an objection based on the debate was originally with Biden but is now with Harris, but after going into the lions den of the black journalists panel in Chicago, that would make Trump look weak I would think.

I think Trump is after something else and this is all simply a negotiating tactic, like maybe he wants a second debate at Fox or something

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yeah Kramala wants Trump to commit to a debate that was agreed upon for Biden. They need a new agreement and apparently Kramala isn't an anywhere, anyplace, anytime type. What are you afraid of Kramala?
    I guess i have missed where Kramala came from, can you enlighten me?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much…

Wait, surely you have heard something like this before right?
    But that's not how it's done on the only Only Fans channel that I er now we subscribe to.

Top Bottom