It's simply amazes me how desperate the liberals are to keep from getting found out of their treachery.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I mean it's far too obvious to ignore how desperate they are.
    It's like a house of cards and they're scared to death that Donald is going to pull one of the bottom cards out from under it and destroy all their work.

It brings to mind that saying that " if God be for us who can stand against us"

You can hear it in their voices they're scared to death and they're trying to scare everyone else to death also.

Well I believe they've overplayed their hand.
    The only thing that concerns me is just how far they'll go cheat in the election.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    It's like a house of cards and they're scared to death that Donald is going to pull one of the bottom cards out from under it and destroy all their work.

You can hear it in their voices they're scared to death and they're trying to scare everyone else to death also.

The only thing that concerns me is just how far they'll go cheat in the election.
    I think we all know exactly how far the Dem's will go to cheat their way into victory in this election.
    Exactly as far as they need to, and not a bit less.

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    We are watching, in real time, the government machine going into overdrive to remove the biggest threat to them retaining power. Look at everyone in the uniparty joining in the fight. it's crazy. And half of the country is just licking the boots that oppress them.

Trump may be our last and only hope to get someone in power that can dismantle this trainwreck of a government.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Why do you think the Democraps fought so hard to keep the truth of the Kennedy assassination under wraps for decades and decades? The Democraps will go to any extreme to hold on to power.
    Think about it, two assassins going after Trump in only two months?
    Mayorkis and Homeland Security holding back Secret Service from Trump?
    Reminds me of the scene in The Godfather when the crooked police Captain pulled the security detail from Don Corleone’s hospital room and left him unprotected. But for Michael, the Don would have been killed.
    Think about it! :rockwoot:

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    We are watching, in real time, the government machine going into overdrive to remove the biggest threat to them retaining power. Look at everyone in the uniparty joining in the fight. it's crazy. And half of the country is just licking the boots that oppress them.

Trump may be our last and only hope to get someone in power that can dismantle this trainwreck of a government.
    You ain't just a woof'n! We can't rely on any incumbent senator or representative to grow a pair and step up to the plate. Their interest is to, "I gotta do for me and mine..."

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Why do you think the Democraps fought so hard to keep the truth of the Kennedy assassination under wraps for decades and decades? The Democraps will go to any extreme to hold on to power.
    Think about it, two assassins going after Trump in only two months?
    Mayorkis and Homeland Security holding back Secret Service from Trump?
    Reminds me of the scene in The Godfather when the crooked police Captain pulled the security detail from Don Corleone’s hospital room and left him unprotected. But for Michael, the Don would have been killed.
    Think about it! :rockwoot:
    What's the latest on the Kennedy assassination?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    They tried to kill President Trump at least twice we know of, (probably more missed opportunities than that to stop him from getting in)…

But you guys are simply crazy if you believe that they would manipulate the vote totals to try to keep him out.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    They tried to kill President Trump at least twice we know of, (probably more missed opportunities than that to stop him from getting in)…

But you guys are simply crazy if you believe that they would manipulate the vote totals to try to keep him out.
    I've heard of at least one other attempt (while he was in office). Something about a missile from a sub in near Hawaii.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

They are scared?

Have you looked at some post here along the lines of if Trump doesn't win then there won't be an America?

I was watching what was a political promotion disguised as a sermon and was told, "this might be the last election ever."

All over we're being told to be scared of LEGAL immigrants because they eat our pets.

Fear rules at the edges of both sides.

I'm worried about how far EITHER side will go to cheat. When you magnify the stakes of losing so high then you can justify about anything. Lying, cheating, even murder (as seen twice so far).

That combined with out group bias (my opponent is evil and immoral, but my side are saints incapable of sin) is a bad combination.

Everyone needs to tone it down. This chaos cannot be solved in at the ballot box.

Last edited:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    If Trump wins I predict that there will be rioting in the streets and on college campuses. Trump supporters will be targeted for violence. Even now, Trump supporters are intimidated into NOT putting out yard signs or wearing MAGA caps.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If Trump wins I predict that there will be rioting in the streets and on college campuses. Trump supporters will be targeted for violence. Even now, Trump supporters are intimidated into NOT putting out yard signs or wearing MAGA caps.
    I don't know where you live, but Fort Wayne is awash with Trump flags.

And other the other side is all this notion that if Trump doesn't win then it must be cheating, so then what?

Everyone needs to chill.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom