• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    See, I think I see the problem here. You see all the votes and thought they were actually voting for Haley. They were Democrats shifting sides so they could vote against Trump in the primary. They had no intention of voting for her in the general election. We’ve been through this before. Nobody likes Haley.
    Democrats and a Republican or two. She got ~25% of the votes in the Indiana primary, long after she dropped out of the race. Statement votes.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    See, I think I see the problem here. You see all the votes and thought they were actually voting for Haley. They were Democrats shifting sides so they could vote against Trump in the primary. They had no intention of voting for her in the general election. We’ve been through this before. Nobody likes Haley.
    This is sticking your head in the sand. False.

She had a genuine following. Yes, some were Republicans voting for an alternative. But to pretend that she had no support and it was just democrats is absurd. I'm not sure why you guys ignore the Trump ceiling.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is sticking your head in the sand. False.

She had a genuine following. Yes, some were Republicans voting for an alternative. But to pretend that she had no support and it was just democrats is absurd. I'm not sure why you guys ignore the Trump ceiling.
    Obviously some were legit. I doubt yours is only a sample of one.

I don’t deny there’s a Trump ceiling. He needs every America-first voter to go to the polls, and then some. I understand that it’s the “then some” that’s the problem.

We’re talking about Haley. So Kamala is gaining momentum and you think that’s because they’re moving over to Democrats because Trump picked Vance?

Did you? If so, I guess I stand corrected. The Carmel faction has spoken. If not, maybe give some credit to other voters, that they can figure out what is most important.

The Kamala bump I think has a lot more to do with the media blitz to gaslight voters about Harris. Which you haven’t really acknowledged is even a factor, even the biggest factor. Who has their head in the sand, really?

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Obviously some were legit. I doubt yours is only a sample of one.

I don’t deny there’s a Trump ceiling. He needs every America-first voter to go to the polls, and then some. I understand that it’s the “then some” that’s the problem.

We’re talking about Haley. So Kamala is gaining momentum and you think that’s because they’re moving over to Democrats because Trump picked Vance?

Did you? If so, I guess I stand corrected. The Carmel faction has spoken. If not, maybe give some credit to other voters, that they can figure out what is most important.

The Kamala bump I think has a lot more to do with the media blitz to gaslight voters about Harris. Which you haven’t really acknowledged is even a factor, even the biggest factor. Who has their head in the sand, really?
    Not me.

I never said Kamala’s bump was due to Vance. It’s because the Dems have hope now and a media blitz plus these weird white guy meetings. I said Vance doesn’t move the needle. The white guys in Appalachia demographic wasn’t really a pain point for Trump.

Carmel had a lot of Haley support consistent with the other suburbs in the USA that elected Trump in 2016 and beat him in 2020.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The Democrats and the MSM talking heads have all coined a new coordinated talking point catch word en' masse for Vance calling him "weird" So now it's the convicted felon and the weirdo ticket.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The Democrats and the MSM talking heads have all coined a new coordinated talking point catch word en' masse for Vance calling him "weird" So now it's the convicted felon and the weirdo ticket.
    The party of acceptance and open mindedness.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

GBfSgOxWMAAPtCH.jpg:large

Top Bottom