• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Meanwhile, at the Republican national convention. Do click through and read the whole thing.

MF, "How many guns do you have?" Lady with hat, "More than 20" MF, "You have more than 20 guns?" Lady with hat, "Isn't it amazing?"

:lmfao:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    @foszoe
    Thanks that made me feel better I have been doing yard work all day. Then my wife started a nagging festival about the trimming around the mail box.
    Well, @Brad69 , Just remember, the opposite of anger is love and the outcome of love is meekness. Pursue that path as you trim around the mailbox and you will lay up even more treasure in heaven!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There is speculation that the Republicans may end up with control of the executive position, the house, and the senate in this next election cycle....just as they did in 2016.

Is this when these pricks repeal obammycare?
    Unfortunately repeal of obummercare is not even possible. They can reform the system but, like the day my bag broke and two bottles of great bourbon poured out on the street, that bourbon can never be brought back into the bottle, what was, cannot be recreated.

I pray we get serious reform…

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    There is speculation that the Republicans may end up with control of the executive position, the house, and the senate in this next election cycle....just as they did in 2016.

Is this when these pricks repeal obammycare?
    LOL the most predictable thing in the universe is the GOP’s fear of using power once they have it. They won’t do a thing of consequence for 2 years and then hand Congress right back to the Dems.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    LOL the most predictable thing in the universe is the GOP’s fear of using power once they have it. They won’t do a thing of consequence for 2 years and then hand Congress right back to the Dems.
    If there's any way they could insure that they'd remain in the minority they'll do it any time they can. Being in the majority means actually having culpability for the actions of the body...no way they want that.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Lots of criticism of that speech last night. First 15 minutes was good, then I felt like we were reminded how old he is.

He looked like an 80 year old man struggling with a teleprompter. Also didn’t wrap up until after midnight. Hope it doesn’t matter.

Here is an interesting take on the party platform. Moving moderate on abortion and gay marriage apparently upset some of the convention goers.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lots of criticism of that speech last night. First 15 minutes was good, then I felt like we were reminded how old he is.

He looked like an 80 year old man struggling with a teleprompter. Also didn’t wrap up until after midnight. Hope it doesn’t matter.

Here is an interesting take on the party platform. Moving moderate on abortion and gay marriage apparently upset some of the convention goers.

Well at least he didn't look like an 80 year old man with dementia.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Unfortunately repeal of obummercare is not even possible. They can reform the system but, like the day my bag broke and two bottles of great bourbon poured out on the street, that bourbon can never be brought back into the bottle, what was, cannot be recreated.

I pray we get serious reform…
    So, yer saying. What can be, is not actually unburdened by what has been? :):

Top Bottom