• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Well at least he didn't look like an 80 year old man with dementia.
    Let’s hope that the low bar remains in place. A solid young alternative would make him look like Joe at this point.
    So, yer saying. What can be, is not actually unburdened by what has been? :):
    I suspect the Dems are about to be unburdened by what has been.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So, yer saying. What can be, is not actually unburdened by what has been? :):
    The point made suggests repealing obummercare, not something that can be done. There is no law that can be passed that will put all the independent medical practices back in the hands of their independent owners, they now are owned by hospital conglomerates. The records systems are in place. Big job reforming but recreating is impossible.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    The point made suggests repealing obummercare, not something that can be done. There is no law that can be passed that will put all the independent medical practices back in the hands of their independent owners, they now are owned by hospital conglomerates. The records systems are in place. Big job reforming but recreating is impossible.
    Unfortunately

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Dude. It’s a joke. Don’t you recognize one of Kamala’s favorite lines? “What can be, is unburdened by what has been.” Sometimes she says , “might have been.” She mixes it up to keep it fresh. :):

I was just saying that WRT obamacare, her statement is untrue.

I hate explaining jokes. HK seemed to get it. I think?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Poll for Will Biden Be Replaced?

Define replaced. The next top of ticket may not have the same plumbing. Maybe not senile. But at least as batshit crazy. They’re certainly not replacing ClownWorld™ at the top of the ticket.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Lots of criticism of that speech last night. First 15 minutes was good, then I felt like we were reminded how old he is.

He looked like an 80 year old man struggling with a teleprompter. Also didn’t wrap up until after midnight. Hope it doesn’t matter.

Here is an interesting take on the party platform. Moving moderate on abortion and gay marriage apparently upset some of the convention goers.

I'll postpone commenting until I see the new, "moderate" position on abortion. For now, at least I know that it's fully Trump's idea, and not a smoke-filled room compromise. I don't give a **** about gay marriage.

Top Bottom