• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Carefull, you are slipping back into your nevertrumpin'...

;)
    Slipping? :): I’ve said I’m pretty much all in on DJT for POTUS. That doesn’t mean I’m a DJT sycophant. It doesn’t mean I’ve become delusional on who and what DJT is.

What I said is True. Trump really isn’t a conservative. He is a populist. Which, there’s nothing wrong with being, per se. It’s a mistake to believe the person you admire is just like you. At his core, he’s still who and what he is, before you admired him. He has good and bad traits.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    It’s better to ask for forgiveness than permission? :dunno:
    Well it didn't hurt Trump one bit.
    They thought they had something juicy to hurt him.
    It didn't.
    Shows a man trying to bind people together and work together. He should know by now the left all hate him including RFK Jr, and would seek his demise.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well it didn't hurt Trump one bit.
    They thought they had something juicy to hurt him.
    It didn't.
    Shows a man trying to bind people together and work together. He should know by now the left all hate him including RFK Jr, and would seek his demise.
    There’s a growing population of people who see Trump, regardless of flaws, as all there is left of saving this country from progressives. Impeachments and indictments and convictions don’t matter. And highly suspect assassination attempts just **** us off. Democrats want to turn America into Kalifornia.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Slipping? :): I’ve said I’m pretty much all in on DJT for POTUS. That doesn’t mean I’m a DJT sycophant. It doesn’t mean I’ve become delusional on who and what DJT is.

What I said is True. Trump really isn’t a conservative. He is a populist. Which, there’s nothing wrong with being, per se. It’s a mistake to believe the person you admire is just like you. At his core, he’s still who and what he is, before you admired him. He has good and bad traits.

As usual my friend, you are exhausting.

:)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What I said is True. Trump really isn’t a conservative. He is a populist.
    I do not see him as much a populist in the classic sense but rather a principled believer in business and the country, that the populism has coincided with his ultimate vision. I have watched and read DJT‘s books, writings and interviews since the 80’s, he was talking trade and regulation way back then. That the trade imbalances are worse and the border is wide open merges with the people’s concerns now and DJT is using that to propel his candidacy is a convergence in time, but he didn’t become a populist in the classic sense populism met him.

That said, if he gets too much power, I do worry he could become too centrist.

Which, there’s nothing wrong with being, per se. It’s a mistake to believe the person you admire is just like you. At his core, he’s still who and what he is, before you admired him. He has good and bad traits.
    For sure, “he’s still who and what he is”.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Okay folks so you know Trump is now the Antichrist.
    I had a fellow misguided Christian friend send me a video stating that.
    Obviously cherry picking scripture to fit their narrative.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    obama is upset Trump is stealing his thunder.

Satan-in-The-Bible-from-t-008.jpg

Top Bottom