• ...and so much more!
  • HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    That would be the ideal ticket.

I've followed Tulsi for a lot of years, she has baggage from being a democrat for a long time, but she's started seeing the light in the past 5-8 years.

If you want someone genuinely independent and effectively ousted from politics by the uniparty, she's a very notable one.
    This is a gentle reminder that Trump is at the age where he might not wake up every day. Plus, he angers a lot of violent radicals and the government powers, so his odds of being alive in 2028 aren't amazing.
    This Veep is someone who needs to be ready to be President.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    This is a gentle reminder that Trump is at the age where he might not wake up every day. Plus, he angers a lot of violent radicals and the government powers, so his odds of being alive in 2028 aren't amazing.
    This Veep is someone who needs to be ready to be President.
    To be fair, none of us are guaranteed tomorrow, doesn't matter the age

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You know I got to thinking about Ramasamy and for some reason Bobby Jindal popped into my head. Some of you might remember that he used to be talked about alot when he ran as a GOP candidate for POTUS alongside Trump in 2016. At that time he was no great admirer of Trump like Vivek is now.

So I decided to do a "Where is he Now" search and came up with the following Apparently, he's changed his tune on Trump and called him in Oct. of "23 and offered his full support. Here is what I found.

Former Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal — who ran for president in 2016 — was not much of a fan of Donald Trump, who won that election back then. Mr. Jindal has now revealed he would vote for Mr. Trump as a returning president — “warts and all.”

“I just had a great conversation with President Trump, and I told him that he has my full and complete endorsement to win back the White House and make America great again,

This is what he went on to say about Trump.

“We cannot afford to take a chance; we need somebody who’s proven to fight for us, and everyone must admit that Trump is a fighter like no one else,” Mr. Jindal said.

Trump will be the Republican nominee, and everyone knows that, especially the Democrats who are already spending millions attacking him in an attempt to destroy him,” he continued.

Trump may not be warm and cuddly, but he is a warrior, and that is what we need right now,” Mr. Jindal said

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Hey, you were trying to dismiss what I said as a "cool story" like I had made it up. I then brought the receipt to back up exactly what I said. Deal with it Artful Dodger.
    Just a bit obtuse, minijamil. I believe I've already said I've heard about DeSantis' 19 point win ad nauseam. I've never disputed the raw number, although nice try on the deflection to hurt feels, only its significance

When I was pulling Kasich's numbers, it made me think DeSantis might more appropriately be John Kasich 2.0 than Scott Walker 2.0, Walker knew when it was over, Kasich hung on way past his use by date and then wouldn't support the nominee

The point you are missing is that your obsession with defending DeSantis' 'signature achievement' against any criticism just shows more and more that he in fact IS your guy. At least I'm willing to own Trump being my guy and don't have to play at being undecided

Still waiting on that list of vows I have broken, BTW - or some realization on your part of what the meaning of hypocrisy actually is

Hint: It is always Ad Hominem/about the man

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Now let's address this "MyGuy" bull**** for a minute. I haven't contended like I did early on that DeSantis might be a viable candidate this go around worth consideration for quite a while now. I'm not delusional and that hasn't nor will it change. [Now do whether he should have waited until '28]

But that doesn't mean I'm just gonna sit Idly by and not challenge someone who continues to dismiss his undeniable successful record in getting Fla back on the right track again by the time of his 2022 reelection campaign which he won handily. [I don't dismiss his record in FL, I just submit that it isn't really as spectacular or unusual as it is made out to be - and yes, I had the receipts]

No matter how you slice it there is no denying it and the article I posted bears that out. DeSantis did his job well for the GOP in the State of Fla in his first term which in turn got him reelected by a substantial margin. It was a successful accomplishment. [I would argue that there is no evidence that DeSantis resisted lockdown because he was so committed to freedom. That's over-hyped. I think he was forced to choose between economic disaster wrought on the FL economy by lockdowns and/or travel restriction or the possibility of a medical disaster and he chose to avoid the certain economic disaster while taking a chance the medical disaster could be mitigated - and it is quite within the realm of possibility that that was a calculation based on re-election concerns]

Naysaying deniers can take a hike.
    I already walk four miles per day when it is too cold to ruin the lives of pick up truck drivers by riding my bike

When can I expect my next episode of increasingly unhinged DeSantis worship?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think you have me confused with someone who gives a **** about this DeWine vs DeSantis bull ****. What I've been talking about is your desperate attempts to save the "my guy" narrative. I guess you need me to give a **** about DeWine to make that play.

More narrative building? It's a kinder gentler way of saying strawmanning.

I don't think you have a reading comprehension problem. I think you just don't bother reading what I post. You just gaze at the paragraphs and imagine what you wanted me to have said, then rush to hit the reply button to lodge your complaints against your own imagination.

Your submission is completely false, and anyone who's actually read my posts can easily see that. I do defend what I think are unfair criticisms of whoever. DeSantis. Trump. Ramaswamy. You. I've also criticized the same. We all make our own judgments and we're all on the political subforum of INGO to talk about it. I make some judgements you don't like and you take it personally.

So what my posts have been about have nothing to do with the DeWine vs DeSantis spat you guys are having. The subject of my posts are this nonsensical fantacy you have of "my guy". No one with any objectivity could say that DeSantis is my guy. It's absurd on its face.

The mark of someone with "a guy" is that they defend their guy against all criticisms, they rationalize all points against. They ignore all facts which support a critical view. The mark of a person without a guy, both criticizes and defends the points that warrant criticism and defense. Of course those criticisms and defenses can be argued. But you mostly don't do that. You argue against points not made. Like the above post.

I have mostly stayed out of your spat with KG1 on "the stiff" vs shoe guy. Because I don't give a **** about that part of the conversation other than the part where you need that to assert evidence that DeSantis is 'my guy'. So here's my take on DeWine vs DeSantis. Dewine isn't running. He'd poll down there with Asa Hutchinson if he did. DeSantis, as it turns out, probably shouldn't have ran. He's polling not a lot above zero now. He's basically down to stalward neverTrumpers as his only support.

But, pushing that conversation is irrelevant unless you're desperately trying to claw out an ounce of retribution because people say stuff you don't like on the internet.
    I'm just enjoying the **** out of seeing you both go to great lengths to dispute a valid criticism of a part of the narrative of DeSantis' greatness

I certainly can't prove you and miniYe have a guy, but I can point out that you both exhibit the very behaviors you call out in others as indicative of that status. I don't think occasionally admitting your guy might have a few small flaws immunizes you against the claim

So tell me, if 'winning re-election by 19 points' and 'turning blue counties red' is really so unusual, why have so many other governors done so - or if you concede it's not exactly unprecedented, why the dug in defense of the concept that it is?

And you seem quite present in the debate that you insist you're not involved in

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    "DeWine is'nt running" has been my point all along. So why try to impose him and his record into the discussion as if he were other than for self-gratification. I happen to think it's absurd to make a comparison of those that are'nt even running against each other.

I don't have an issue with DeWine and his record. I'm sure he's done a fine job for the GOP in the State of OH. just like DeSantis has in FL. There's no need to bash either one because they both have a record of successful accomplishments that stand alone in their own right.

I only mentioned him and his record to illustrate the point of how absurd it is to make those comparisons when I compared Huckabee Sanders to DeWine and said she was beating the pants off of him. It doesn't even matter because they too are not running against each other to warrant that comparison.

Apparently, Trump is the one that has an issue with DeWine. I certainly don't.
    And I'm trying to point out how foolish it is to cling to the notion that a 19 point win in any state as evidence that that person would be a good presidential candidate. It is not a national level accomplishment and is heavily influenced by what particular state and the quality of the candidate the governor is running against

Dewine and DeSantis were racking up their wins at the exact same time politically and neither was running for president at the time, so the comparison is valid

Or you could look at Kasich, who came off a huge re-election win as a governor and ran against Trump the first time around. Perhaps you can spot the similarity to DeSantis there

The truly hilarious part is how you are just about the only one who can't see that your stubbornness about the valid point is indicative of the same irrational devotion to a politician that you swear you don't have. I thought you told me only Trumpers could be guilty of that

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This Veep is someone who needs to be ready to be President. [not be a woman]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm just enjoying the **** out of seeing you both go to great lengths to dispute a valid criticism of a part of the narrative of DeSantis' greatness

I certainly can't prove you and miniYe have a guy, but I can point out that you both exhibit the very behaviors you call out in others as indicative of that status. I don't think occasionally admitting your guy might have a few small flaws immunizes you against the claim

:scratch: In this world of make believe, in which you seem to live, what posts of mine would you site to show where I've defended "my guy" against all criticisms. And this "occasionally admitting". LOL. I don't think I've said anything positive about DeSantis in weeks, other than I think he's a good administrator. And you know all that. This is all the same disingenuous crap you usually splatter in teal.

So tell me, if 'winning re-election by 19 points' and 'turning blue counties red' is really so unusual, why have so many other governors done so - or if you concede it's not exactly unprecedented, why the dug in defense of the concept that it is?

And you seem quite present in the debate that you insist you're not involved in
    I'm not present in the debate between DeSantis and DeWine. I'm present in the destruction of your straw "my guy" bull ****.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Someone is sure talking about Kasich a lot. I think he might be "Thier Guy"

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hey how's come Trump can't be "My Guy" I've said a lot of positive things and defended him a lot too.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom