• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I had a dream I was being chased by a dinosaur. There were several options to hide behind. I could have hidden behind a horse, or a few other things (can't recall). I said out loud which ones I'd hide behind and then chose a barn instead (diversion). The dinosaur passed all the others and came for me. It asked me why I chose to hide behind the barn and asked if there was some joke about dinosaurs, barns, and picket fences. I said no, I figured you'd eat the other things and get full so you'd stop chasing me. He listened and laughed. Good times.

Sounds like good material for your next next "safe handling of hazardous drugs" class. :):

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    How long have you been married? He still listens to you when you talk? Do you have a bacon necklace or something? :laugh:
    27 yrs and counting! And sometimes...SOMETIMES... I DO smell like bacon!! LoL

It just proves how awesome she is!
    Suck up!

Nobody likes a suck up. ;)
    I do! Hahaha!
    Me.

It would make a great book for the "B" room.
    LMAO... Then I shall think about it more seriously. Maybe. Or not. Heh

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think I have finally mastered the stupid touchpad mouse thing on my laptop after owning it for almost a year! Thank you Google

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Why is the hardware on even really expensive custom electric guitars utter crap made from cheap materials?

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    My son, who just turned 19 is a cashier at a grocery store. Today he was telling me they hired another cashier. He said she was an older woman. Curiosity got the best of me so I asked him how old this older woman was. He told me she was probably in her late 20's or early 30's. I had to chuckle that he considered that to be old.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Very windy...we went fishing and had to quit. We got enough for dinner, but it was crazy trying to row back to the truck!

Bluegill and crappie...yum

Man that makes me want to get a new rod/reel set up. I lost my old one a few years ago when our canoe capsized. I wasn't to worried about it then because it was just a cheap Wallyworld special and I hardly ever go fishing. But I do love me some fried bluegill.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Bluegill are hard to beat. There was only one crappie in the batch but both are our favorites.

Some random INGO member at age 4 with the first (and last) bluegills she ever caught ....

fish.jpg

Top Bottom