• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I am low on bottled water and didn't realize it until after I had already put my pajamas on. WalMart is all the way across town so I am taking this as an omen that I should just drink Chardonnay tonight. :)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Some random INGO member at age 4 with the first (and last) bluegills she ever caught ....

fish.jpg

Would that 'random member' be a lively, quick-witted individual with a fondness for Ruger revolvers? :):

I am low on bottled water and didn't realize it until after I had already put my pajamas on. WalMart is all the way across town so I am taking this as an omen that I should just drink Chardonnay tonight. :)

Sounds like a plan! I have this theory about things like this--only one person has to be happy with it, so BE HAPPY!

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Sounds like a plan! I have this theory about things like this--only one person has to be happy with it, so BE HAPPY!

Actually it's working out well, my son just asked if he could have the water in the fridge. So it's like I'm sacrificing for my son. I'm just being a good mom. :)

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I stopped by the pawnshop in Gary on a whim on the way home from work, and they have several like-new older j-frames, both chrome and blued, for under $500 (starting price on GunBroker). I'm going to take the grips with me next week and the guys are going to help me find one that they fit and look best on. I'm still on the fence about whether I want to go blued or nickel, but I guess I'll know when I see it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I stopped by the pawnshop in Gary on a whim on the way home from work, and they have several like-new older j-frames, both chrome and blued, for under $500. I'm going to take the grips with me next week and the guys are going to help me find one that they fit and look best on. I'm still on the fence about whether I want to go blued or nickel, but I guess I'll know when I see it.
    Well, my vote is for blued. Take that for what it's worth, i.e. nothing. ;) Good luck in your quest.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, much more contrast with blued. Now on to snubby or 3". I could go either way, but I wouldn't mind a 3". (Oh God, I can see that as somebody's sig quote...:rolleyes: )

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I stopped by the pawnshop in Gary on a whim on the way home from work, and they have several like-new older j-frames, both chrome and blued, for under $500 (starting price on GunBroker). I'm going to take the grips with me next week and the guys are going to help me find one that they fit and look best on. I'm still on the fence about whether I want to go blued or nickel, but I guess I'll know when I see it.

I'd go for the chrome. I think it's easier to pimp out a shiny gun.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You're too sweet. Although you are right, I am afraid of cooties.

I just think chrome is more elegant and versatile.

I can go along with that. You have a good night. I am going to have to turn in. I have to get up bright and early for an appointment I have tomorrow with a bulldozer which needs to get some work done!

Top Bottom