• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    There has been plenty said about Ashley and what a jerk he is.
    I really never liked him until the elimination where he got 6 out of 6 bottles shooting upside down.
    The I said "Hey, this guy can shoot."
    After the crybaby stunt in the kitchen I am glad he is gone.

BUT, not enough is being said about what a manly man Joe is.
    He performed very well in the challenge and still was not upset at all to go to elimination because he still thinks he deserved to be there last week.
    THEN He breaks all 10 plates with 1 error.
    I would like to see Joe and Jamie to in the final.

I am kind of put out that they saved the shotguns until all the shotgun experts were put out.
    That was a little cheap, I think.
    The first rounds were very pistol heavy and didn't give the shotgun shooters time to get any early headway.

hischj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Wadesville
    There has been plenty said about Ashley and what a jerk he is.
    I really never liked him until the elimination where he got 6 out of 6 bottles shooting upside down.
    The I said "Hey, this guy can shoot."
    After the crybaby stunt in the kitchen I am glad he is gone.

BUT, not enough is being said about what a manly man Joe is.
    He performed very well in the challenge and still was not upset at all to go to elimination because he still thinks he deserved to be there last week.
    THEN He breaks all 10 plates with 1 error.
    I would like to see Joe and Jamie to in the final.

I am kind of put out that they saved the shotguns until all the shotgun experts were put out.
    That was a little cheap, I think.
    The first rounds were very pistol heavy and didn't give the shotgun shooters time to get any early headway.

I agree. I would have liked to seen kyle shooting next week. I shoot a lot of trap and don't think shooting out of a moving truck would be easy.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Liked this episode...Jamie an Joe seem to be the only ones with integrity...I liked "gunny" until he voted for Jamie last week instead of the more weaker shooters....George's ego seems to be slipping after seeing Jamie win....I don't inderstand why this series is so pistol heavy....?...or is it just me....looks like shotgun next week....an pistols I'm sure also...they need to throw a boomerang in there sometime just for kicks.

aaronsbig16g

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    After the last two episodes I would really like to see Joe win it.

And I agree with you DragonGunner, these seems to be really pistol heavy this season. I also find it funny that a few of the "pistol shooters" still did terrible in the first rounds.

And I would love to see a boomerang challenge, lol.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Just got to watch it last night on the DVR, love the fact that Jamie won! Rooting for him now seeing as most have been so rude to him, there is one thing about the armed services giving each other crap...but a lot of this has gone over the line.

No one has yet to mention that George wanted to make a big deal about performace based voting...Dillweed you got out shot by a 62 year old marine and the navy guy! Performace that day was not George per the rules of the game, it was a great shot, but it was the third fastest, so for performance based that one should have been Jay and Joe, Joe would have come back from that.

I think that here on out that the whole alliance thing is out the window and they are not going to send Jamie every time, why would you, he's won every one you put him in. He's going to have a heck of a shopping trip at Bass Pro though:rockwoot:

Mordred

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Don't underestimate a good golfer in anything competitive. Golfers know what it takes to win and have to face adversity in everything that they do. Too many of these police guys just think their training will get them through it. But golfers know that training is just half the picture. Understanding whats going on around you is the other half.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Don't underestimate a good golfer in anything competitive. Golfers know what it takes to win and have to face adversity in everything that they do. Too many of these police guys just think their training will get them through it. But golfers know that training is just half the picture. Understanding whats going on around you is the other half.

^^ The golfer is gone from the competition.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Finally watched the DVR. Go Jamie! He performed well under pressure. Didn't quite shut up George and Ashley, but knocked them down a notch or two. I thought Ashley was going to cry when he realized HE was going to the elimination challenge, and the group had turned on him.

So, any bets on the next challenge? I'm guessing Chris and Joe actually do quite well. Jamie as stepped up his game. Brian and George seem to have some trouble with unstable footing, and weapons they are unfamiliar with (especially George).

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I liked Ashley till his snit about Jamie...still like George(being former AF myself!) But Jamies is the man to beat Love Gunny too!

Last edited:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Who cares what Jaime does in the navy? Just because his MOS says one thing doesn't mean he doesn't do other things as well.
    My MOS was mechanic, but at various times I was also a machingunner, training nco, operations nco, company clerk, artillery spotter (not fso, just "call for fire" trained), truck driver, welder, squad leader, commo sgt, construction eqpt. operator, demo squad member, etc. ad nauseum. Heck, I even help train some rangers in survival skills. Does that make me, or anyone else a poser because my MOS was a mechanic? No, it makes me a cross-trained person doing a job.
    Ashley was being a douche, glad he's gone.
    I'd like to see gunny or Jaime win.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I know there may have been some Army guys but why no Rangers?:dunno:

Probably because they can't shoot.;)

Jermaine was a Ranger Military Police if I remember correctly, he's the guy who freacked out and cost the blue team a rifle challenge because he ran up the hill twice when he wasn't supposed to.

Got all gungho and went into auto pilot.

Had to edit it, just watched his bio lol.

Top Bottom