• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    for this show to be "real", there should be no voting for eliminations.

Two on the bottom should automatically to go the elim challenge every single time.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    for this show to be "real", there should be no voting for eliminations.

Two on the bottom should automatically to go the elim challenge every single time.

I agree....but then there would be no drama....an lots of people want that...I just heard that next season they are changing the name of the show from Top Shot, to Top Friend......back to the drama, all the guys that voted for Jamie that last show an said they wanted to compete against the best just got caught as the scumbags they are....I think the Marine pistol guy is going to win it, but it would be so cool to see Navy Jamie win, or at least beat George in a elimination....that would be funny!!!!!!!!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I agree....but then there would be no drama....an lots of people want that...I just heard that next season they are changing the name of the show from Top Shot, to Top Friend......back to the drama, all the guys that voted for Jamie that last show an said they wanted to compete against the best just got caught as the scumbags they are....I think the Marine pistol guy is going to win it, but it would be so cool to see Navy Jamie win, or at least beat George in a elimination....that would be funny!!!!!!!!

a few pro's and some dorks

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Why was Ashley being such a dick to Jamie? Anyway, I'm glad Jamie won the challenge.

I don't know either, but I think it was crappy for everyone to be scheming to send Jamie to elimination at the very start. Good on Jamie for kicking butt and getting immunity. Glad Ashley is gone, and damn Joe can shoot.

And did Ashley have to be a douche and not shake Jamie's hand at the end? Again glad he's gone.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    All I can say is, Karma is a SOB. Glad to see the butt buddy team plan failed. George is still a douche. Chris tries to act all high and mighty, but is still a douche. Ashley acted like a 2 year old, and got sent home. Jamie won and is still in it. Joe took going to the elimination like a Man. Gunny has stayed pretty neutral. Funny how people talk about integrity, but money changes all of that.

Vanguard.45

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Poor form on Ashley's part. . .

Criticizing someone who chooses to serve their country in another capacity other than "he-man, Rambo, kill 'em all" sort of macho bs like I am sure Ashley believes he does is poor form.

We can't all be heroes like you, Ashley!

Nor can we all be Top Shot (especially you now, Ashley).

I started out wanting Ashley to win it, but now I'm glad he's gone.

Vanguard.45

usaguy2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Ashley's butt hurt bad tonight AHAHAHAHAHA. Man, hes lucky he was mouthing off to Jamie the way he was and not someone with a temper... If he would have called me out on my military service and called me names for no reason I would have not been as quiet as Jamie was...

Didnt shake Jamies hand when he left either.. WOW.. someone sign this Ashley guy up for big brother or something a little more drama filled. Ashley is a disgrace.

MarlinMan68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Indiana-Michigan State Line
    I don't know either, but I think it was crappy for everyone to be scheming to send Jamie to elimination at the very start. Good on Jamie for kicking butt and getting immunity. Glad Ashley is gone, and damn Joe can shoot.

And did Ashley have to be a douche and not shake Jamie's hand at the end? Again glad he's gone.

You said it.What a jerk.If I was Jamie I might have had a few words for Assley.I guess he is just a crybaby.

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    I have to admit that I literaly laughed out loud when I realized Jamie had won. I love underdogs, and there is nothing better than seeing the schemers' plan get thrown back in their faces. I hope it happens again next week, because I guarantee if Jamie doesn't win he'll be up for elimination again.

Not sure what to say about Ashley, except that I'm a little embarassed for him. He just showed no class at all on national television. Basic sportsmanship that we teach kids in kindergarten says that you shake the hand of your opponent, no matter what you think of him or how mad you are.

I cringed a bit when Jamie opened his mouth after the individual competition in the kitchen - he had to realize that anything he said there would not be taken kindly - but Ashley's rant was uncalled for. As others have said, you don't question someone else's service like that.

Now to the important stuff - that was a wild individual challenge. Four guns, and shooting off the wobbly platforms? Wow. Yet another week that showed us something I'd love to try some time. The elimination was challenging too, but not as unusual. Next week looks really extreme -- I have no earthly idea if I could shoot while hanging on a wire, but I'm guessing that it would not go well.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Ashley's butt hurt bad tonight AHAHAHAHAHA. Man, hes lucky he was mouthing off to Jamie the way he was and not someone with a temper... If he would have called me out on my military service and called me names for no reason I would have not been as quiet as Jamie was...

Didnt shake Jamies hand when he left either.. WOW.. someone sign this Ashley guy up for big brother or something a little more drama filled. Ashley is a disgrace.

both jamie and ashley should have kept their mouths shut. neither one is the equivalent to an army **** burning detail

jamie stepped up tonight in the challenge. good job

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    All I can say is, Karma is a SOB. Glad to see the butt buddy team plan failed. George is still a douche. Chris tries to act all high and mighty, but is still a douche. Ashley acted like a 2 year old, and got sent home. Jamie won and is still in it. Joe took going to the elimination like a Man. Gunny has stayed pretty neutral. Funny how people talk about integrity, but money changes all of that.

LOL. X10

Somebody needs to rub some butter on Assley, he's toast.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    almost makes you wonder what they don't show. I mean, I hadn't noticed Ashley acting that way before tonight. Not to mention Jamie's silence on being called "fake". idk, just makes you wonder. If Ashley lashed out like that for no reason, then I'm glad he's gone. George seemed to be more reasonable tonight. I'm rooting for him and Chris.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I get the feeling that Jamie is not a Navy "rescue swimmer". The way he carries his personality tells me that that is just what the Navy wanted him to tell the show what he did. JMHO.:cool:

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    I realized that Ashley was a part of the "good ol' boys club" as someone said, but I didn't necessarily want him eliminated until he pulled that crap in the kitchen. He was just trying to intentionally goad Jamie into a fight, likely a physical one. Totally uncalled for. I'm glad Jamie was the bigger man & didn't take the bait. I think Jamie was right - when he didn't respond Ashley got even more pissed. I thought that was hilarious.

I even laughed out loud when Jamie won the challenge after the other "conspirators" planned on sending him up against Joe. :rofl:

Even my wife & daughter asked what was so funny.

I would have had a real hard time not grinning from ear to ear & telling the others to "PUT THAT IN YOUR SNIPER RIFLE & SHOVE IT! HAHAHA!!:p"

Who cares if Jamie isn't telling the truth about his navy job. If he can shoot (& he obviously can since he's still there) it shoudn't make a difference if he's a swimmer on an EOD team or a yeoman (~secretary) who pushes a pencil all day long.

I hope George is gone next...:D

Top Bottom