• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    At least Jamie had a sense of humor about the whole thing. I got good laugh when Colby asked him at the nomination range if Jamie would be surprised to see holes in his target, and Jamie quipped that there's no logical reason that there would be any holes in his target, so no, he won't be surprised.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Didn't really like Joe's comment about "sticking with the plan" but he's still the one I'll be rooting for in the finale.

I was rooting for him and Brian until that comment, why stick with the plan, and why tell Jamie? Now I'm just rooting for the gunny.

As much as I like Brian, he did the worst, and as much as I can't stand George, he did the best and deserved the immunity.

I want to see George leave almost as bad as I wanted Jay gone...

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I did think it was funny that they all put the red shirts on and took off the green!

And that challenge..really if you want to talk about luck the way George has always said Jamie has gotten by, then George got really lucky. It was an equalizing event, we know those guys can shoot and 3 of them could only score 4 targets, Gunny is a great shooter, 1 target. We saw Joe's skill with a pistol last week. With all the movement like that I don't know how many people could make those shots.

Even the clips of the "expert" they had, had a lot of misses.

Hated to see Jamie go, and it sucked it was a shotgun format. I think they have ideas for stages and just use them when they think it will help one person over another. I think the producers wanted the 4 team members to see how it would play out for the final, just to bad no more elemination to see who would turn on who the most.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Before the vote when they were in the house, why would George lie about who he was voting for? He's such a douche. Just man up and look Jamie in the eye and say, "Yeah, man, I'm voting for you and will always vote for you."

For such a big guy, he sure acts like a little girl most of the time.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    Jamie picked Chris because he thought he could beat him with a pistol.
    Then they pull out the shotguns!
    Hosed.
    Jamie kind of outsmarted himself.
    I think he might have had a better chance against Gunny or one of the other all military guys.
    But Chris, man, he was all over that shotgun.
    If you have ever shot skeet much you know what he means when a shotgun 'just fits'.

sweddle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    I was rooting for Jamie, but he unknowingly picked the wrong guy for that skeet event. It irks me that those guys picked him time after time instead of weeding out the weaker competition.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I was rooting for Jamie, but he unknowingly picked the wrong guy for that skeet event. It irks me that those guys picked him time after time instead of weeding out the weaker competition.

The Group of Four (as I will now call them) have always kept harping on "it's performance based...it's performance based...it's performance based"; however, if they truly went by that theory, Jamie would have never been nominated. Yet, he went up every time...just about.

Oh well...not sure who I'll root for now. I guess Chris because I like his back country demeanor.

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    The Group of Four (as I will now call them) have always kept harping on "it's performance based...it's performance based...it's performance based"; however, if they truly went by that theory, Jamie would have never been nominated..

+1 to This ^

That is the primary reason I've been pulling for Jamie. That, and the fact that, despite all that nonsense, he kept his cool and took the high road. I'd like to see George & Chris gone because of this whole thing. I'm on the fence about Joe now after "sticking to the original plan" despite Jamie having done enough to earn some respect. Prior to that, I thought Joe was an honorable guy. I'm not so sure now.

I guess that leaves me as a Gunny fan. He stood up and abandoned the "original plan" and acknowledged Jamie had earned his place in the competition.

None of this would be so bad if the "gang of four" hadn't gone on about wanting it to be "performance based." Joe did put himself up when he deserved it, but wouldn't give Jamie the props he deserved. At least Gunny redeemed himself a little this week.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    As much as I want to see the "challenge" next week, I'm kinda burnt out on this show now. All the drama, alliances, attitude.... Too much like the anti-reality "reality" shows I hate so much.

Hopefully seasons 3 and 4 (which they are already recruiting for) will get back to TOP SHOT, rather than bunk-buddy, friend-fest.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    How about a compromise?
    The lowest guy (or gal) on any challenge automatically goes to elimination.
    The winner still gets immunity.
    The group only votes on who will compete against the bottom guy.
    Could still be some stupid politics and drama but the bottom guy could not just skate by because he is in some stupid social club.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Or.... The bottom two have a DUEL!

Actually, that WOULD be a *****in' elimination round. Maybe us single-shot paintball or airsoft guns? Ten paces, turn, and..... commercial break!

us_agent

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Yeah, George is a giant DB but he can shoot. I don't care for him but I think he's going to win.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Well Im done. All of them suck and gunny must have had a bit of remorse after helping put the bone to Jamie last time. Still hope george eats excriment and expires. Chris is a hillbilly POS. The archer talking trash after he has been carried the whole way is a joke.
    Wont watch next season regardless.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I really do not know what to think. George acted so cocky, then said he threw the shot with the .357. With the attitude he has shown, it makes it hard to believe. I honestly thought Gunny was going to win, but Chris pulled it off.

Top Bottom