• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I can't believe how far these threads can get off topic. It's really disgusting and pisses me off to no end. I wanted to hear more about the FWPD and all we get is this drivel about fire extinguishers.

Now, I need some advice on the best kind of snow tires for my Dodge Grand Caravan.
    Make sure you put the whitewall facing the inside. Some Officers and Bryan Ciyou recommend it. Everyone knows when criminals are going to steal a car they go for the ones with whitewalls showing first. I personally don't recommend openly showing your whitewalls, but if you want to draw attention to yourself and to get a rise out of people, why not? Purple is broken :D

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Make sure you put the whitewall facing the inside. Some Officers and Bryan Ciyou recommend it. Everyone knows when criminals are going to steal a car they go for the ones with whitewalls showing first. I personally don't recommend openly showing your whitewalls, but if you want to draw attention to yourself and to get a rise out of people, why not? Purple is broken :D

Whitewalls mean you look like a gangsta and the soccer moms in their minivans light get scared and call for legislation to end all whitewalls. THEN where would we be?

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    And if you have wide white walls, you just time travelled in from the 30s and might have a pre-NFA machine gun on you, so you'll be the first person carjacked.

Now THAT is a stretch. Wide white walls have been back in the street rod scene for years. It could be argued they never really left.

Besides everyone knows only Deloreans can time travel...

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    images

Marty! That guy over there is showing his WHITEWALLS!

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Square donuts might be okay (wasn't there a shop on 41 going through Terre Haute that advertised them?) but tires should still be basically round.

My favorite donut was recently replaced by the Donut Bank Sausage burger from the Fall Festival today. Prior to that it was the huge "bigfoot" donut from the defunct Bigfoot gas station in Windmill on 41. Right at 41 and Mt Pleasant.

Oh and tires don't have to be round anymore. They make tracks for trucks like a tank or a bulldozer. Awesome stuff.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    My favorite donut was recently replaced by the Donut Bank Sausage burger from the Fall Festival today. Prior to that it was the huge "bigfoot" donut from the defunct Bigfoot gas station in Windmill on 41. Right at 41 and Mt Pleasant.

Oh and tires don't have to be round anymore. They make tracks for trucks like a tank or a bulldozer. Awesome stuff.

They still sell those bigfoot donuts there

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    To sum up the high points of this thread; Cops in Ft. Wayne who don't like square donuts should only be looking for people driving Dodge Grand Caravans with wide white wall tires which should be concealed driven (CD vs OD) as per the wording on the back of their driver's license and their sergeants will back them up with an official sounding deep voiced rant when they stop you. Got it. Another question; where the hell is lonnie when we need him?

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Dude... Bacon Donuts have nothing on the Fall Festival Donut Bank sausage donut.

Take a delicious glazed donut, cut it in half and fill it with a sausage patty, cheese and two slices of bacon. I don't care if it's heavenly or sinful it is awesome.

WHERE IS THIS SAUSAGE DONUT YOU SPEAK OF!?!? IS THIS A REGULAR THING AT THE DONUT BANK OR IS IT ONLY AT THE FALL FESTIVAL AND IF ONLY AT THE FALL FESTIVAL WHERE IS THE BOOTH?!

I will be going tomorrow with the wife and need this information!

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Dude... Bacon Donuts have nothing on the Fall Festival Donut Bank sausage donut.

Take a delicious glazed donut, cut it in half and fill it with a sausage patty, cheese and two slices of bacon. I don't care if it's heavenly or sinful it is awesome.
    Being a commercial business how does the Donut Bank come up with a treat like that unless they make them for one of the charities to sell? Or do they just have it available in their store as a Fall Festival special?

Top Bottom