• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Um... Beerman? May want to rethink this post. It appears she was just scoping it out on Noob Day... not enough of a challenge, I guess.

CCer's throwing down the rep to him, rabid cc's can't wrap their head around the fact that open carry does not make you a target for being the first one shot, or a 5 year old little girl stealing your oc'd firearm.:D

BTW, at the NFA Noob day yesterday, there was a 5 year old running around, and no sidearms had any attempt to be pilfered by her, although I think VUPDVlue would have tanned her little rear had she tried.:laugh:
    IMG_9228.jpg

Just sayin'...

(https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...433-caption_this_picture_nfa_day_edition.html)

Blessings,
    Bill

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville

Eskion

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    Hammond
    Very nice wording, and I applaud you on taking the issue to the PD. The two officers are very much incorrect and I believe that is the biggest problem with LEO's. Some of them are ignorant of the law.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Very nice wording, and I applaud you on taking the issue to the PD. The two officers are very much incorrect and I believe that is the biggest problem with LEO's. Some of them are ignorant of the law.

:hijack:Thread jack this thread is about donuts and fire extinguisher carry.
    The nerve of some people.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Wow! I never new it was that big! Maybe I'll have to make it down one day (it'd be nice if they finished that Indy-E'ville interstate soon). Heck I might even try one of those brain sandwiches! I always say I'll try any food at least once!

What was this thread about again?

Yeah, it's a really big deal around here. Deep friend anything-you-want.:):

I like to try just about one of everything and the gyro booth stole the show for me. I'm really craving one right now.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    I just tried and it said it has to be approved by a moderator. We will see ;)

Same thing mine has said every time!

Another odd occurrence!!!!

This must have been from your post!

webmaster@fwpd.org via comcast.net

10:34 AM (13 minutes ago)

to undisclosed recipients
    Hello,

You are receiving this email because you are watching the topic, "Where can i carry" at fwpd.org. This topic has received a reply since your last visit. You can use the following link to view the replies made, no more notifications will be sent until you visit the topic.

fwpd.org :: View topic - Where can i carry

If you no longer wish to watch this topic you can either click the "Stop watching this topic link" found at the bottom of the topic above, or by clicking the following link:

fwpd.org :: Log in

But of course shows NOTHING!!!! :popcorn:

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    I don't think they want the civilians to know their rights to carry at ALL!

I've been answering this for a couple of months now and I even tried to contact the forum moderator direct about it.

NOTHING!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I was skimming through INGO looking to see if that other Fort Wayne story was mentioned here, but didn't see anything... I heard a snippet of it on the radio, but I don't know details. A guy who did not unholster got his firearm confiscated (chief of police says it will be destroyed) and also loses his LTCH...?? Something like that. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Top Bottom