• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I would suggest that next time you are in desperate need of help, just call your local crackhead and leave me alone.

I think that many of the members here have accepted responsibility for their own safety and the safety of their loved ones. That's the point.

And as armed citizens, we know we have a very important responsibility to follow the law in all respects. Whatever your personal opinions and beliefs are - you have the same responsibility. And just like we expect to be held accountable if we violate the law- so should you.

Guy

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I think that many of the members here have accepted responsibility for their own safety and the safety of their loved ones. That's the point.

And as armed citizens, we know we have a very important responsibility to follow the law in all respects. Whatever your personal opinions and beliefs are - you have the same responsibility. And just like we expect to be held accountable if we violate the law- so should you.

Guy

:yesway: Outstanding.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Guy says "And just like we expect to be held accountable if we violate the law- so should you."

100% agree and we don't expect to be browbeaten when you disagree with our decision because of your perception of what you think the law "should be"!

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I really don't understand the hostility of some LE toward armed citizens.

I mean, I know a lot of firefighters - and not one of them minds that I carry my own fire extinguisher. ;)

Guy

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Beat me to it.:lmfao::laugh::lol2:

Sad thing is, this tickles my technical imagination just enough, I'll prolly be dreaming about designing a retention holster for a 3 lbs. Kidde fire extinguisher in my sleep tonight. Maybe a thigh holster of some design...

Oh I'm sure if you typed in the right search terms into Google, you wouldn't have to "dream" about it. :cool:

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I can't believe how far these threads can get off topic. It's really disgusting and pisses me off to no end. I wanted to hear more about the FWPD and all we get is this drivel about fire extinguishers.

Now, I need some advice on the best kind of snow tires for my Dodge Grand Caravan.

Top Bottom