• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Well, Great. We'll just all stay home next time and let Obamas crew lay waste to the Constitution.... Swell! :rolleyes:

im not sure youre really getting this....you claim its our fault that a repub didnt win...but im not republican. that party doesnt represent me, i havent liked a single one of their candidates in my entire lifetime. im not a part of your party, so why do you get mad when i didnt vote for your guy, when i never claimed to be on your side? (plenty of recent republicans have laid waste to vast swathes of the constitution, something i wont overlook or forget)

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    im not sure youre really getting this....you claim its our fault that a repub didnt win...but im not republican. that party doesnt represent me, i havent liked a single one of their candidates in my entire lifetime. im not a part of your party, so why do you get mad when i didnt vote for your guy, when i never claimed to be on your side?

He thinks he can harangue people and insult them, and blame all the country's problems on them, and as a result they'll "see the light" and join his party.

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    im not sure youre really getting this....you claim its our fault that a repub didnt win...but im not republican. that party doesnt represent me, i havent liked a single one of their candidates in my entire lifetime. im not a part of your party, so why do you get mad when i didnt vote for your guy, when i never claimed to be on your side? (plenty of recent republicans have laid waste to vast swathes of the constitution, something i wont overlook or forget)
    When someone can come up with a 3rd Party guy who has a SNOWBALLS CHANCE, let me know. Until then, I'm going with the Pro 2-A Guys! I didn't always vote Rep. I voted DEM until ( Just before ) Clintons Second Term. Had enough of their crap! Reps that tromp on the Constitution are called RINOs. Not Genuine. Fake. You all vote your heart. That's the American way.
    But when Schumer/Feinstein get their way, I don't want to hear any Squeakin' & Squakin'..... :coffee:

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    When someone can come up with a 3rd Party guy who has a SNOWBALLS CHANCE, let me know. Until then, I'm going with the Pro 2-A Guys! I didn't always vote Rep. I voted DEM until ( Just before ) Clintons Second Term. Had enough of their crap! Reps that tromp on the Constitution are called RINOs. Not Genuine. Fake. You all vote your heart. That's the American way.
    But when Schumer/Feinstein get their way, I don't want to hear any Squeakin' & Squakin'..... :coffee:

any presidential candidate the gop will ever come up with will be a RINO. just sayin

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Oh,HO! Well, when you and J come up with a decent 3rd Party guy, let me know.....:D:rolleyes:;)

do they have to have a SNOWBALLS CHANCE? or do they have to be decent? i can probably find a decent option, but with everyone like you stuck in the two party rut, its unlikely theyd have a "SNOWBALLS CHANCE"

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    No Libertarian candidate is good enough for a true Libertarian.
    They all have baggage.

the baggage the gop has is that its too much like the dems on fiscal issues and too far away from the modern world on social issues, thats why they lose, and thats why i dont like them.....if they went back to being what a republican is supposed to be, then maybe i could make some concessions and vote for one of them, but i dont see that happening anytime soon:dunno:

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    People like Zippy and me don't vote for a third party because so far no third-party candidate has surfaced who isn't bat-crap crazy in some form or another. When a third-party candidate who has conservative values manages to get elected to local, then state, then national government; when a third-party gains enough traction to get more than a percentage or two of a state-wide election, THEN maybe a vote for a third-party candidate won't feel so much like throwing away a vote to us.
    Hear-Hear! Well said! :rockwoot:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    the baggage the gop has is that its too much like the dems on fiscal issues and too far away from the modern world on social issues, thats why they lose, and thats why i dont like them.....if they went back to being what a republican is supposed to be, then maybe i could make some concessions and vote for one of them, but i dont see that happening anytime soon:dunno:

Until I see many INGO threads on Libertarian baggage then I will know they have broken down and went with intellectual honesty instead of dishonesty.

Otherwise the harping on Rs and saying Ds and Rs are the same all the time ( like you have just done) is just crap.

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Until I see many INGO threads on Libertarian baggage then I will know they have broken down and went with intellectual honesty instead of dishonesty.

Otherwise the harping on Rs and saying Ds and Rs are the same all the time ( like you have just done) is just crap.
    Hear-Hear, Again! Rep Incoming! :rockwoot:

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011

ok buddy, every recent republican has without a doubt infringed upon freedom, contributed to the welfare state, aided the war on drugs and war on terror and done almost nothing that i feel has much value....when they change that, then you can have my vote..otherwise claiming your R's are sooo much better than your D's is just crap

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Because believing in constitutional government, fiscal responsibility, not going to war unless we're attacked, lower taxes, increased freedom and liberty, less Patriot Acts, less NDAA, less asset forfeiture without due process, less big government, less War on ______________, ....

What is it about these ideas that makes folks think Ron Paul is nuts ?

I don't get it , these seem to be the ideas we agree we want and he was the guy who said he'd make it happen .

If he didn't have a "snowballs chance" why did the RNC change the rules about how many delegates he needed to get their nod ?

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    ok buddy, every recent republican has without a doubt infringed upon freedom, contributed to the welfare state, aided the war on drugs and war on terror and done almost nothing that i feel has much value....when they change that, then you can have my vote..otherwise claiming your R's are sooo much better than your D's is just crap

This threads topic was about RECENT gun laws.
    Try some honesty there.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    What is it about these ideas that makes folks think Ron Paul is nuts ?

I don't get it , these seem to be the ideas we agree we want and he was the guy who said he'd make it happen .

If he didn't have a "snowballs chance" why did the RNC change the rules about how many delegates he needed to get their nod ?

The thing that really turned me off on him is the legalizing of all drugs. I'm not saying the war on drugs is working, nor do I have the answers, but I can't wrap my head around legalizing drugs.

What am I missing?

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    The thing that really turned me off on him is the legalizing of all drugs. I'm not saying the war on drugs is working, nor do I have the answers, but I can't wrap my head around legalizing drugs.

What am I missing?

The capacity to decide on your own what substances to put into your body?:dunno:

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The argument never gets old for some. As for me, I'm done with it.

The libertarian idiots here have not presented any realistic proposal to get even a conservative to win, let alone a libertarian. Most do not have a clue as to how politics runs. It is far easier to sit outside the system and complain. It is a holier than thou attitude. Makes them feel good about themselves as the same time freeing them from having to do anything.

So every election we have controlling democrat, a weak republican and clueless libertarian running for office.

BTW, stop focusing on the president. In truth unless he ignores the law, he is limited in power to clean up the mess. That is the job of congress. Want to have a constitutional government? Get control of congress.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    The libertarian idiots here have not presented any realistic proposal to get even a conservative to win, let alone a libertarian. Most do not have a clue as to how politics runs. It is far easier to sit outside the system and complain. It is a holier than thou attitude. Makes them feel good about themselves as the same time freeing them from having to do anything.

So every election we have controlling democrat, a weak republican and clueless libertarian running for office.

BTW, stop focusing on the president. In truth unless he ignores the law, he is limited in power to clean up the mess. That is the job of congress. Want to have a constitutional government? Get control of congress.

Politics "has to do" with convincing voters that they will see the greatest return of investment from voting for you, as a sort of libertarian, the return i want to see, is as little of a return as possible... a position which neither R's nor D's share. i wouldnt be typing this if i felt "free from having to do anything". I just wholeheartedly believe that neither the current republican nor current democrat platform will guide this country down a desire-able path.

Top Bottom