• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    My dream is, of course, to be a suburban gangster rapper. Don't take my dream away from me, but DO take my MRAP away.

My dream is to sing in "Oklahoma" on Broadway....or at least to sing "Oh What a Beautiful Morning" over on Broadway.

6924841795_2032de5545.jpg

[video=youtube;9LdIL5WCso8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LdIL5WCso8[/video]

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    My dream is to sing in "Oklahoma" on Broadway....or at least to sing "Oh What a Beautiful Morning" over on Broadway.

I sang America from West Side Story on Broadway once . . . but the East Chicago Police made me follow a pen with my eyes and then made me blow into a plastic box the size of a tape recorder.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I sang America from West Side Story on Broadway once . . . but the East Chicago Police made me follow a pen with my eyes and then made me blow into a plastic box the size of a tape recorder.
    My all-time favorite chem test refusal was a very drunk female: "I'm not giving head to that machine!"

Apparently her standards were higher than yours?

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, hitting people with sticks in the behavior of a mob, not reasoned discourse where people are civilized. Acting like baboons by jumping up and down and using sticks is not the behavior of a good citizen.

I have modeled it for you to learn here. One petitions his government. One uses words, not sticks.
    But when the government comes at one unwarranted with sticks, the only reasonable retort is to use bigger sticks.

Top Bottom