• ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Whoa!

If the well known reprobate and scoundrel Kirke Freeman, Esquire were to be elevated to the status of Shire Reeve of Tippecanoe County, what then bodes for our illustrious pachyderm?

Will he be similarly raised to the Ye Olde Public Enemy the First?

ZOUNDS!

GADZOOKS!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

I cannot be in Public Enemy as I wear my watch on my wrist, not around my neck.

Further, I am already a public enemy according to the Sheriff's Deputy in this thread.

Really, rhino, you cannot comment on Public Enemy unless you are in Public Enemy.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Whoa!

If the well known reprobate and scoundrel Kirke Freeman, Esquire were to be elevated to the status of Shire Reeve of Tippecanoe County, what then bodes for our illustrious pachyderm?

ZOUNDS!

GADZOOKS!

Come on.
    "GADZOOKS" is so 2014.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Personally, don't really care if some PD has an MRAP. Then again, don't really care if every squad car is as well armored as the POTUS limo. Probably should be, nowadays.

The LAPD could've used one during the West Hollywood shoot out. IIRC, they did commandeered something like an armored car to retrieve an officer or two.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The LAPD could've used one during the West Hollywood shoot out

The only Hollywood in Tippecanoe County is the now defunct "Hollywood Video".

There have been no shootouts here. Risk factor approaches zero, or is zero as per risk analysis.

Television cannot be allowed to drive public policy.

ol' Huff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    I heard there was douchebaggery and I came as quick as I could!!!

i have to admit when I saw this thread had been extended I was really excited. The first half was epic.
    This second wind is pure disappointment, though. No one has tested Freeman in any new way. No cops have gone nanners over a butthurt then flipped out when they discovered they weren't smart enough to debate ATM or Freeman. Poor Robbymac is sitting there in the corner asking the perfectly legitimate question of if cops get MRAPS why can't he and where exactly does he go to get his baconMMMRAP.

I would like to remind everyone that, at one point, this thread contained a rap battle. Now we have nothing at all. Are the shades of INGO to be thus polluted?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I would like to remind everyone that, at one point, this thread contained a rap battle. Now we have nothing at all. Are the shades of INGO to be thus polluted?

Hey, now, this pack is heavy. Geez.

Anywho I gave them the formula for risk assessment and all I get is butthurt from Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Deputies.

Everyone wants to emote, no one wants to do math.

Top Bottom