• ...and so much more!
  • Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Trucks who take up both lanes and you cant pass them

Better just bite my tongue...:xmad:

Wait I got one, people that complain about trucks.....People think we go slow on purpose. From a dead stop to 20 mph I have to go through 8+ gears. I can have the hammer down and drive it like Im drag racing and still wont go nearly as fast as you want me to.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    I don't care if I know the person or not, if their dog jumps on me, it's getting a brisk open hand right across the chops...My pup is no longer a jumper, but that's what I told my friends/family/anyone who Leo jumped on, to do.

I usually go with a hard knee to the chest. I reserve the hand across the chops for the owner. :D

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Did you or your jumping dog(s) type that?:):

BTW, do you not like someone disciplining your dog when it's disobedient or are you just saying your dogs like to jump?

I have one lab who seems to be a short bus kid. Very lovable and has seperation issues. One of many labs I have had and he has seperation issues along with joint issues. Found out to late he was the product of overbreeding a line. Anyone else would have put him down but I feel like he found us for a reason. He is the most lovable dog I have ever had and his heart is way bigger than his brain. He will forego food if you will pet him and love on him. He is a jumper. I have tried for 8 years to break him and he just doesnt get it and I wont knock him around casue all he wants is to be petted. The neighbors like him and understand he is what he is. My other lab is not a jumper. Dogs are like people in that they all are different and most dogs are better than most people. They dont judge, lie, screw over or betray you.

IF your on my property and cuff my dog or knee to the chest be ready for the same to happen to you.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Engineers who obviously never had to use what they designed.

AMEN!! As an ex Ford dealer tech, and someone that works on his own cars this really bugs me! They go to school to learn to be an engineer but have absolutely no idea how to put this car together so that its easy to work on. They just throw stuff in where they think it should fit and take up the least space. But leave absolutely no way to easily work on it without a bunch of busted knuckles or special tools.

Its rare to find any that actually went to school to learn the sort of stuff they would be engineering. One guy I went to Lincoln Tech with acutally did. He was going to Purdue to be an Auto Engineer and decided to go to LTI to find out the ins and outs of the automobile so maybe he could have more of an idea of how it is to actually do the work so he can help to better design it. I just wish there were more out there like him. :yesway:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    AMEN!! As an ex Ford dealer tech, and someone that works on his own cars this really bugs me! They go to school to learn to be an engineer but have absolutely no idea how to put this car together so that its easy to work on. They just throw stuff in where they think it should fit and take up the least space. But leave absolutely no way to easily work on it without a bunch of busted knuckles or special tools.

Its rare to find any that actually went to school to learn the sort of stuff they would be engineering. One guy I went to Lincoln Tech with acutally did. He was going to Purdue to be an Auto Engineer and decided to go to LTI to find out the ins and outs of the automobile so maybe he could have more of an idea of how it is to actually do the work so he can help to better design it. I just wish there were more out there like him. :yesway:

I think when a car company develops a new car, they should tell the engineers to design it. As soon as they get the running prototype put together, give the engineers a toolbox and tell them to change random parts, pull the engine, etc. Then they might think about designing it better so that you actually can work on it.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    IF your on my property

IF I was on your property, I'd have a reason to be there...Like I was delivering a package(I'm not a package deliverer, just an example), I'm returning something I found(like a wallet) or I was invited. It seems like you'd be courteous enough to keep your retarded dog off of me.

and cuff my dog or knee to the chest be ready for the same to happen to you.

Good luck with that.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    1. People who wait in line at McD,BK,Wendys, finally get to the head of the line (right in front of me most times) then can't decide WTF they want. IT'S FING McD,BK,Wendys FOR GOD'S SAKE! Not Hell's Kitchen, it's the same POS that was on the menue yesterday, last month and a year ago when you ordered it.

2. People at McD,BK,Wendys who can't even get #1, NUMBER ONE, from their own frigging menue on the tray or in the bag correctly. WTF is it about #1 that sounds like "Egg McMuffin with HAM"? What is it about SAUSAGE egg McMuffin with cheese that sounds like the word HAM?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I think when a car company develops a new car, they should tell the engineers to design it. As soon as they get the running prototype put together, give the engineers a toolbox and tell them to change random parts, pull the engine, etc. Then they might think about designing it better so that you actually can work on it.

Growing up in Detroit, I spent a good deal of my early career life working in the automotive industry. You would be astonished at how much of your (U.S.-designed, at least) car was designed by engineers who were drunk or stoned or both.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

I thought they did that on purpose to make you have to take it to the dealership instead of working on it yourself.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I thought they did that on purpose to make you have to take it to the dealership instead of working on it yourself.
    Beat me to it.:yesway:

They don't want us to work on our own vehicles. They want us to take them to their dealer network where their delers make the big bucks.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    People who can't make up their mind if they want things opened or closed. So they leave the tackle/tool box laying there like a bomb ready to go off soon as you try to move it or pick it up. It LOOKS like it's closed but it's not latched.

The car door is a booby trap waiting to get torn off, it LOOKS like it's closed but it's not and every cat in the neighborhood has crawled under the seat and taken a dump.

The kitchen cabinet LOOKS like it's closed but a glass is barely stuffed in there and waiting to fall.

The refrigerator LOOKS Like it's closed but it's really now an airconditioner for the kitchen except it will never get the job done because the kitchen door ONLY LOOKS like it's closed.

OPEN or CLOSED! I don't care which but this ALMOST every thing and really NOTHING drives me up a wall.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Dude!

I can't tell you how many times someone has put my poker chips away and didn't latch the %&$#ing case...I go to pick it up and boom! 4-500 chips all over the dang room...By this time, everyone that played has left and I get to clean it up myself.:xmad:

People who can't make up their mind if they want things opened or closed. So they leave the tackle/tool box laying there like a bomb ready to go off soon as you try to move it or pick it up. It LOOKS like it's closed but it's not latched.

The car door is a booby trap waiting to get torn off, it LOOKS like it's closed but it's not and every cat in the neighborhood has crawled under the seat and taken a dump.

The kitchen cabinet LOOKS like it's closed but a glass is barely stuffed in there and waiting to fall.

The refrigerator LOOKS Like it's closed but it's really now an airconditioner for the kitchen except it will never get the job done because the kitchen door ONLY LOOKS like it's closed.

OPEN or CLOSED! I don't care which but this ALMOST every thing and really NOTHING drives me up a wall.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Dude!

I can't tell you how many times someone has put my poker chips away and didn't latch the %&$#ing case...I go to pick it up and boom! 4-500 chips all over the dang room...By this time, everyone that played has left and I get to clean it up myself.:xmad:

I feel the burn brother.

Top Bottom