• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MWCMT

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    South
    When I am in line at the gas station waiting for the next available register and someone walks up directly to a register in front of me. Argh!

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Kids who start crying for momma half way through ROTC field training...............

Rat finks, Who run to momma when I beat their butt into a pulp for calling me a "dirty Yankee" (I was 12, and at a Bible camp in Tennessee no less).

TJSieling

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Indianapolis - West Side
    When you and a few people go out to eat, and someone orders a $20 meal by themself, and then complain that they aren't hungry when it gets there. If you weren't hungry, why did you order it in the first place?

People who think "K" is an applicable answer to everything you have to say.

"Window stalkers" who will walk up your sidewalk and stick their head in the window at the front of the house and not give a hoot.

People who apologize after I make the smallest of contradictions to what was said before.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Two Words: Trauma Shears

God hasn't invented a packaging method that a decent set of trauma shears can't cut thru.
    +1
    I've used them for years. Especially at Christmas!!!

Can they cut through another set of trauma shears? Because that would be meta-awesome.
    HMMMM!
    Now I wonder....
    They'll cut a penny in half.
    I've done it. :D
    Mike

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My teenage daughter constantly texting when I'm trying to talk to her in person. Her phone is about to get stomped on. The only thing stopping me is the fact that I'm paying for it.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    My teenage daughter constantly texting when I'm trying to talk to her in person. Her phone is about to get stomped on. The only thing stopping me is the fact that I'm paying for it.

Oooh, when I need to say something or it's dinner time...I confiscate that sucker! And sometimes I go so far as to answer her friends back with a "This is the mom. Stop texting here for [x amount] of minutes. If they don't comply, I send back embarrassing noises that everyone around them will hear. Teens just LOVE that. ;)

ETA:

P.S. Here's one of the better burps. And then there's this. :D

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    -People that don't think things through and continually complain about bad luck

-People that make plans with a group, but then unilaterally change them and expect everyone else to rearrange their schedules to make it work out

-People that over complicate every thing they've ever been involved in.

-My sister-in-law

-People that devote their entire existance to catering to their kids, then complain about them seeming spoiled and selfish. ... then think the answer is to cater to them some more.

-People that talk extensively on their cell phones while driving 5mph under the limit and wandering all over the road

-Having to show my id to buy a beer even though I've been of age for almost 27 years. Or worse, seeing my 73 year old mother have to show proof of age to by a bottle of wine.

-Zero tolerance anything

That really got my blood pressure up! I need to go relax a bit now.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I can't even get text messages any more. I never had the plan and would get charged 20 cents when I got one. I added my wife to my plan and people kept testing her thinking somebody else still had that number. She called and had texts blocked.

I don't get it. I already pay $30 for a data plan with unlimited free email. Why would I pay an extra $5 for texting? I'm not looking forward to my daughter's teen years.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    people who don't drive the speed limit when its not raining or snowing
    people who stop traffic for 2 miles in order to crawl past a fender bender thats on the other side of the road
    people who think that since I have a sports car, I'm an *******
    people who think that since I have a sports car, I want to race
    woman drivers (not a state of gender, its a state of mind)

I do a lot of driving... can you tell?

getting stiffed by fast-food joints.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Co-workers who don't do the one super-easy thing you asked them to do for you while you were out having surgery.

People who lose stuff they're supposed to give you and then make you look like the idiot for not getting the job done.

House guests who don't tell you they've decided to stay longer.

Bosses who tell you one thing and then forget their original decision and then tell you to do the opposite. Rinse, repeat.

People who don't respect my time and show up 1+ hours late/early for their appointment. You're right, I had nothing else at all to do today. Let me rearrange everything to accommodate you.

Hot weather. I'm soooo ready for it to get under 70 degrees again.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    People who mope and piddle around a half hour or more like they just can't stand to say good bye.

If you don't want to go yet, don't say good bye. If you are ready to go, say good bye, get up and leave. Come on, let's frigging go. You said we were leaving and now I stand here holding the door open and my arms full of crap and yer back discussing the neighbor's sister in law you talked about for 3 hours already.:dunno:

This is all hypothetical ofcourse.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    People that let their dog jump on you.

I don't care if I know the person or not, if their dog jumps on me, it's getting a brisk open hand right across the chops...My pup is no longer a jumper, but that's what I told my friends/family/anyone who Leo jumped on, to do.

People that don't make their kids behave in public.

***See above response***:laugh:

OK, not really but it would be nice.:D

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    People that don't have their ATM card out after waiting to use the machine, and people that sit at the ATM after they are done.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I don't care if I know the person or not, if their dog jumps on me, it's getting a brisk open hand right across the chops...My pup is no longer a jumper, but that's what I told my friends/family/anyone who Leo jumped on, to do.

***See above response***:laugh:

OK, not really but it would be nice.:D

I guess you shouldnt come to my house.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Idiots who have no idea what the left lane is for and also do not understand the 2 second rule.

Top Bottom