• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    people who call my phone and ask for someone else.

people who call my phone and say something in another language, and then breath heavily into the phone when i ask them what the hell they just said and to repeat it in e-n-g-l-i-s-h

people who fly up on my bumper speeding when im driving the speed limit, then expect me to move over INSTANTLY. sorry, but no

people who travel in speeding convoys on the highway thinking that if they are in a group of other law breakers the cops wont pull them over.

one of my neighbors who NO ONE likes in the neighborhood and waste air and is always begging other neighbors for money and stuff because they are too lazy to do crap.

kind neighbors who are old and would rather give aforementioned neighbors money than to have them always knock on their doo. not realizing they are making the problem worse.

people who let their dogs bark at all hours of the night and then get mad when they find their dog dead from something unexplainable.

the fact that i cant reach through my computer and gouge certain peoples eyes out and skull ***k them

people who have only shot at paper targets their whole life but claim they are the authority on the best combat gear & also magazines that publish their worthless drivle

road construction that leaves CLIFFS that my car falls off of when driving down the road because they are too stupid to fix it, or put a cone there to let me know to slow to 2 mph for the plunge im about to take so my shocks wont bottom out.

Last edited:

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    people who call my phone and ask for someone else.

people who call my phone and say something in another language, and then breath heavily into the phone when i ask them what the hell they just said and to repeat it in e-n-g-l-i-s-h

people who fly up on my bumper speeding when im driving the speed limit, then expect me to move over INSTANTLY. sorry, but no

people who travel in speeding convoys on the highway thinking that if they are in a group of other law breakers the cops wont pull them over.

one of my neighbors who NO ONE likes in the neighborhood and waste air and is always begging other neighbors for money and stuff because they are too lazy to do crap.

kind neighbors who are old and would rather give aforementioned neighbors money than to have them always knock on their doo. not realizing they are making the problem worse.

people who let their dogs bark at all hours of the night and then get mad when they find their dog dead from something unexplainable.

the fact that i cant reach through my computer and gouge certain peoples eyes out and skull ***k them

people who have only shot at paper targets their whole life but claim they are the authority on the best combat gear.

road construction that leaves CLIFFS that my car falls off of when driving down the road because they are too stupid to fix it, or put a cone there to let me know to slow to 2 mph for the plunge im about to take so my shocks wont bottom out.

i am so surprised anything annoys e5ranger:dunno:

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Yeah, try entering I-65 northbound from Raymond westbound right now. I know what you're talking about!!!!!!!!!

Cain71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Columbus
    If you have children you will get this one,
    The package toys come in that requires a plasma cutter to open and the those wire ties that are twisted at every joint to keep that item in place,and then some now have screws mounting them to card board.
    I think the outer package had it covered.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Wait staff who bring me the first lemon wedge, but don't bring me more when they refill the tea and change the tea:lemon ratio.

Also, lemon slices/wedges/chunks that are impossible to squeeze without getting lemon juice all over my hands but not in the tea. What's the point?

Wait staff who refill the unsweetened tea I just got the right amount of nonsugar sweetener in every time I take a frigging sip. Wait staff so incompetent at their job they have to ask you after every bite if "every thing is good, want that refilled I see you've taken a sip? how's every thing, want that refilled I see you've taken a sip?, is every thing alright? want that refilled I see you've taken a sip?

Then after constant badgering through out the meal and all you want is to get TF out of here they disappear. Twenty times they'll fill the drink to the brim until it's running off the table. Time for the check and they are taking a half hour smoke break out back with their lemon wedge pick'n thumbs up their butt.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Wait staff who refill the unsweetened tea I just got the right amount of nonsugar sweetener in every time I take a frigging sip. Wait staff so incompetent at their job they have to ask you after every bite if "every thing is good, want that refilled I see you've taken a sip? how's every thing, want that refilled I see you've taken a sip?, is every thing alright? want that refilled I see you've taken a sip?

Then after constant badgering through out the meal and all you want is to get TF out of here they disappear. Twenty times they'll fill the drink to the brim until it's running off the table. Time for the check and they are taking a half hour smoke break out back with their lemon wedge pick'n thumbs up their butt.
    :laugh::laugh: thats so true

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I don't think INGO has enough bandwidth to host my list.

Here's a few.

Listening to my wife and daughter fight and bicker all the time. I didn't have a second child because I absolutely can not stand listening to 2 kids fight, bicker, and argue. I ended up with it anyway.

Slow people - people who drive slow, walk slow, shop slow, eat slow, do anything slow. If my wife, daughter and I go to a buffet, I already have my first plate at least half gone before they even get back to the table with the first plate. These types of dinners always seem to turn into an hour affair. Drives me insane. I'm getting so ADD that I can't even take a dump without my iphone or something to read to keep my mind occupied. I wasn't a very patient person before the Army and it made it worse. "Move like you have a purpose in life!". I Live by it.

People who have no pride in what they do and always half ass everything. Anyone remember the Dennis the Menace movie from about 15 years ago where when Dennis was tempted to do something wrong, he'd use one hand to try to hold the other hand back from trouble? That's the feeling I get when I see something that isn't right and try to just leave it be. I have to go back and make it right.

People who always have to bully others or bulldoze their way through conversations, debates, whatever. It's as if the loudest person is always right.

Pretty much just people in general.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield

:laugh::laugh:

+1

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008

Are these the same wait staff who can't possibly wait until you finish your sentence before they interrupt? "No, your time is NOT more important than mine. Your tip will reflect that."

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma

Wait staff need to find a balance between "abandoning the customer" and "I want to be part of your dinner conversation". Good ones do, bad ones don't.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Passengers in my car who somehow can't see fit to be ready to get out when we arrive. "Did you not see this coming?! You had 15 minutes to prepare, and you're still surprised when my door opens."

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Wait until one sits down in your booth to take your order.
    Been there, done that. I actually kind of like it, because I hate having to look up at someone while I order. It doesn't bother me so long as they do their job afterward.

The one I really hate is where they introduce themselves and ask for my name. I know they're only doing it because management told them to, so I don't take it out on them, but I tend to avoid restaurants that have this policy. I'm here to eat, not form a new friendship. Well, maybe at Hooter's. :D

Top Bottom