• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Threads that are about nothing and contain absolutely nothing worthwhile will get thousands of views and end up being 20 times longer than actual useful threads.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I find this comment hilarious.

-People will often try to correct the grammar of others or talk about the grammar of others, while not using proper grammar themselves.

It is at least readable, despite not being perfect in every aspect.

How many 100 word posts on INGO, require a full 5 minutes to read through, simply because the poster doesn't choose to use paragraphs and punctuations?

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I have learned in the last few posts that butthurt can apparently be spelled butt hurt.

But I had to spell it as two words, my spell check rejected it as one word and I was already in trouble for my improper comma usage. I couldn't risk spelling butthurt wrong and getting corrected twice in one day. :D But it happened anyway. So here's a sign to make it all better.

aZlhU.png

tsalazar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    NWI
    Never ever say anything bad about Bacon...even when you don't say anything bad about Bacon. (And it better be capitalized.)

Oh, and DON'T shoot your self in the leg thinking you had a snap cap in the chamber.
    (Or the window, sink, shower, ceiling, walls, gallons of gasoline, or propane tanks.)

Top Bottom