• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What's your opinion about the wall?

• Total voters

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    But you have a well documented bias, as well a record of exaggeration (87%???). Maybe what you'd say is VERY different from that of middle America?

I'd say Kut's a little Reagan with a pretty good dollop of George H. W. Bush thrown in for moderation.....I never get the whole "Kut's a liberal" from his comments...Even when he comes across as liberal he leaves it with a sort of question mark at the end...In six years of Kut and I bickering, laughing, and poking jabs at each other I feel like he is a pretty consistent guy...He is one of the few I have seen that will concede a point or apologize if he misconstrued something someone posted....

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    We are being invaded from the south. I'm sorry it's inconvenient to the land owners there to defend our borders, but we have to do it.

Can you imagine the lawsuits if the US is ever actually invaded in a war? People will be suing and whining about their land being used by the government and military.

put the wall at the border. Put our assets behind the wall.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'd say Kut's a little Reagan with a pretty good dollop of George H. W. Bush thrown in for moderation.....I never get the whole "Kut's a liberal" from his comments...Even when he comes across as liberal he leaves it with a sort of question mark at the end...In six years of Kut and I bickering, laughing, and poking jabs at each other I feel like he is a pretty consistent guy...He is one of the few I have seen that will concede a point or apologize if he misconstrued something someone posted....

I think sometimes BDub gets ahead of himself in his excitement. 87% wasn't an exaggeration. At the time I put up that figure, INGO membership was 87% in favor of a wall (it's 88% now), and comparing it to the national audience. With that comparison, I would think to believe 87% of all Americans support a wall is simply ridiculous... and that INGO most certainly doesn't have it's pulse on the nation (overall). In the midwest and South, sure the similarities undoubtedly rise, but even then it still wouldn't approach such a level.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    We are being invaded from the south. I'm sorry it's inconvenient to the land owners there to defend our borders, but we have to do it.

Can you imagine the lawsuits if the US is ever actually invaded in a war? People will be suing and whining about their land being used by the government and military.

put the wall at the border. Put our assets behind the wall.

For the invading country, it would probably be the biggest military folly of all time. I was watching a video about this, and it ranked the US as the dumbest places ever to attempt to invade. The reasons the show gave, was our military, size of the nation, natural barriers (oceans), and a ridiculously armed populace that dreams of someone actually attempting it, so they could live out their Red Dawn fantasies.
    I was like "Yep, that last part is spot on." lol

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah, and they were big proponents of the wall, until some of them were told that it bisect their property... then not so much. I personally think that if the govt wants to run a wall through your property, they kinda need to ask first. If you they don't agree, then you have to put it on the "official border."

Everyone especially democrats is ok with writ of public domain laws until it's a border wall

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

It's happened to us down on the river before...:)

0dc3cb924f410bf4979eef5cd8f5613a--indiana-kentucky.jpg

images

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think sometimes BDub gets ahead of himself in his excitement. 87% wasn't an exaggeration. At the time I put up that figure, INGO membership was 87% in favor of a wall (it's 88% now), and comparing it to the national audience. With that comparison, I would think to believe 87% of all Americans support a wall is simply ridiculous... and that INGO most certainly doesn't have it's pulse on the nation (overall). In the midwest and South, sure the similarities undoubtedly rise, but even then it still wouldn't approach such a level.

Yep take out all of the libs who would hand over our country to any enemy and welcome a new world order and the real,number is probably 60% IN Support of a border wall. And support Trump too I'd imagine. Some are afraid to openly say it because of the violent left

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yep take out all of the libs who would hand over our country to any enemy and welcome a new world order and the real,number is probably 60% IN Support of a border wall. And support Trump too I'd imagine. Some are afraid to openly say it because of the violent left

So including them, what do you think (as far as those who really wants a wall) 40%? Some say no, some don't care, but I think those that definitely want one is IMO around 35-45%.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I believe the US should have an open immigration system but those wishing to move here cannot be criminals, have to be disease free.

This can be the case as long as we also dismantle the entitlement systems this country has established.

You cannot have open immigration and an entitlement system. The two are mutually exclusive.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I believe the US should have an open immigration system but those wishing to move here cannot be criminals, have to be disease free.

This can be the case as long as we also dismantle the entitlement systems this country has established.

You cannot have open immigration and an entitlement system. The two are mutually exclusive.

I'm a pretty strict isolationist. I really don't want anybody else coming here.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Thee open boarders voters, if they're serious, are quite foolish. A welfare state cannot have open boarders and not implode. The result of which won't resemble anything like a democratic republic.

YOU, can't tell a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT, that, because, they can do it BETTER !!!!!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    So including them, what do you think (as far as those who really wants a wall) 40%? Some say no, some don't care, but I think those that definitely want one is IMO around 35-45%.

I want one .....

When the "last" Bush, was in office, and had the money, for the wall,

My name, was on the list to go, and help build it .....

What happened to the money, well, bho, gave it all away .....

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    We need a better wall. Something that really works. Better than a wall would be strictly enforced regulation preventing illegals from drawing any sort of pubic assistance. And immediate, no questions asked, deportation. Freebies are what keep them coming. Well, and that "victimless" dope trade.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I'm a pretty strict isolationist. I really don't want anybody else coming here.

You mean like your ancestors?

They most likely came here well before there was an entitlement system for an opportunity. That system worked quite well as anyone coming here knew they had to make it on their own but that they would be free of the government BS that destroys initiative, freedom of movement and freedom to succeed.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    More wall. Although it doesn't necessarily have to be a "physical" wall. I'd be fine with the type of measures that included coming down hard on illegals, removing the anchor baby lure, coming down REALLY hard on the employers that would hire these criminals and then seeing where it goes from there. Remove the lure of becoming a criminal with your first step on our soil and I'd imagine the problem would largely go away.

I'm not anti-immigrant as the snowflakes would like to portray although I am anti illegal alien!

Top Bottom