• Total voters

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I propose that we make Millennials pay for it, and put their lazy asses to work in the process.

As BBI pointed out earlier, the wall is meaningless if not manned. That is a very valid problem, and here's the solution.

Remotely controlled mini guns, controlled via the internet. We have an entire generation that stares at computer games for hours on end. Let's turn a weakness into a strength. Swipe your trust fund Visa card, protect the border, and win prizes. Get the high score for the day and you'll be registered for the weekly drawing. Win the weekly drawing, get one semester of tuition reimbursement for that gender studies degree.

Let's make America great again!

Purple is like a condiment, apply as much as you need.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    More wall... more interior enforcement... universal eVerify... more penalties for those who hire humans carried around in horse trailers... AND THEN

more work Visas for those who want to come here legally, to work for people who want to hire, pay and treat them humanely, and then return to their home country when their Visa is up... and, if they want to come here permanently, who follow the laws to do so

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I don't even care if I have to pay for it. Let's get it built and ship all the illegals out of our country and make anchor babies no longer get citizenship.
    I also said a long time ago that we need to make the border a mine field. Post signs. If they ignore the signs they killed themselves. Man the wall with armed border patrol or US soldiers with order to shoot.

Top Bottom