• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Rick's hostage was shot because he'd been eating peppers.............dunno what dry rub they all use at Terminus for their special long pork.
    Probably sweating too aromatic, guest of honor at taco night.

Pile of bones rather clean, hey, they probably use jowl meat for sumpthin. Maybe they dip the majority of carcass in a big tub and boil/scrape the goodies, then toss the lesser stink remains into a pile.

Thought it funny, all the gunfire to herd them through the stockyard. Playing with their food, momma didn't bring 'em up right.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Captured ammo is cheap.
    Going after critters means going outside the fence.
    Kinda nice to have your food deliver itself............why you don't even have to tip!

All those candles burning for the luau..........fairly elaborate ceremony, makes me think of them as an animal rights cult.
    People are evil, so must be chosen as food over animals.

There should have been a PETA T shirt on the background, either from a dead person or on one of the cultists......just for jokes.

Now look at the Terminus garden..............looked mostly like herbs ;)
    Bet those paper plates at the train car are heavy in such residue.

Now are they gonna keep them from moving around, the routing exercise just to establish which ones were best initially?
    Will they massage them like Kobe?

So much for the free range movement...........that train car so small, it was like KFC cruelty!

Last edited:

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Anybody elese catch the symbolism of Rick explaining to Carl how a rabbit trap works and what happened to them?

Whoa...

images

Last edited:

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    I think they are cannibals, but there is an awful lot of them. Remember when they were corralled there was a whole bunch outside the fence. Some of the zombie books I have read over the years suggested those that are cannibals get the shakes. Is that true? Why would they save the bones?

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Anybody that has lived this long after the apoc should know how to set a simple snare.
    So long and drawn out the explanation, it pretty much ruined the vibe.
    Not that there was much to begin with.

Terminus welcoming committee member wearing one of these would have been a riot.
    $(KGrHqN,!lcFJ6VeYPm2BSe-vnKt9w~~60_35.JPG

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I think they are cannibals, but there is an awful lot of them. Remember when they were corralled there was a whole bunch outside the fence. Some of the zombie books I have read over the years suggested those that are cannibals get the shakes. Is that true? Why would they save the bones?

Maybe they like soup?

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Denzel Washington's "Book of Eli" had cannibals that got the shakes.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Got to watch last night. I thought it was an excellent episode. I agree they appear to be cannibals. I saw the bones and stopped the DVR and backed up to point them out to the wife. It will be interesting to see how they get out of this one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom