• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jcharrison05

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Richmond
    To Mr. Jag Survival of the fittest! Im sorry but Shane is a better character than fatty. Just sayin' I'm gonna do what I can do survive! The last episode wasn't as action packed but it adds to the storyline. I'm hooked on the show! Thanks AMC!

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    I still watch it (to some weird degree, because of this thread :dunno:),.. but the hook certainly isn't set.

I DO think (so far) it's better than the new series that followed! "Hell On Wheels" seems to be trying way too hard to be the next Deadwood. Those writers really need to concentrate more on developing charactors before the plot.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I still watch it (to some weird degree, because of this thread :dunno:),.. but the hook certainly isn't set.

I DO think (so far) it's better than the new series that followed! "Hell On Wheels" seems to be trying way to hard to be the next Deadwood. Those writers really need to concentrate more on developing charactors before the plot.

It's actually a nice balance: I get sooooo sick of the *ahem* "character development" in the Walking Dead that it's nice to watch a show that is willing to get some actual action happening.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Oh, and has anyone though that maybe Merle (who comes back next week), may have Sophia?

Possibly, or Merle could be a hallucination by Daryl.....
    in the clip they showed for next weeks show he is injured and bleeding out.

:dunno:

Also, the people at the farm have something weird going on with the zombies.
    They have dropped about 3 hints in the last couple of episodes.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I'm surprised: posting here on Indiana Gun Owners and I have yet to hear one person mention the fact that the old feller banned the use of firearms on his land during a zombie apocalypse :D My entire families collective jaw dropped when he mentioned an "armed camp".

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm surprised: posting here on Indiana Gun Owners and I have yet to hear one person mention the fact that the old feller banned the use of firearms on his land during a zombie apocalypse :D My entire families collective jaw dropped when he mentioned an "armed camp".

He does not want them [STRIKE]offing[/STRIKE] re-offing his relatives.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That's my guess. I wonder what might be in that barn...

Well, when he was talking to Rick he said there were things going on
    he did not want to and could not discuss.... so probably his old lady
    or daughter, etc are zombied up and chained in that barn.
    They might be feeding them...........

Also, last week he was talking to Rick during their first talk
    and Rick said the CDC was done and there was no cure, but
    Hershel was hoping for one......

And, Maggie being so upset at the Well Walker being squished..... she might have known him. :dunno:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    At first I thought that somehow it was Otis in that well. The horse doc's wife/kids/grandkids are in the barn for sure. The glance they exchanged when the topic of what to tell the woman if her missing daughter was a geek led us to that conclusion.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    At first I thought that somehow it was Otis in that well. The horse doc's wife/kids/grandkids are in the barn for sure. The glance they exchanged when the topic of what to tell the woman if her missing daughter was a geek led us to that conclusion.

OHHHH........... maybe they already have Sophia in the barn and don't know what to tell them........

She showed up bit...... died and joined the others in the zoo...

:ar15:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Possibly, or Merle could be a hallucination by Daryl.....
    in the clip they showed for next weeks show he is injured and bleeding out.

:dunno:

Also, the people at the farm have something weird going on with the zombies.
    They have dropped about 3 hints in the last couple of episodes.

*****SPOILER******

You'd be right. In the Graphic Novel Herschel kept some family and friends, that had turned, in the barn hoping that there would be a cure.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    *****SPOILER******

You'd be right. In the Graphic Novel Herschel kept some family and friends, that had turned, in the barn hoping that there would be a cure.

Figures, he is acting flaky.
    I never knew about the graphic novels or have read them,
    never heard of the story until the series started.
    I might have to check them out someday.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana

guy at work told me if you watch real close in the episode before this, right at the end, the legless crawling zombie looks like Otis...
    I watched it again, and not sure I agree with him, but it's an interesting theory...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    guy at work told me if you watch real close in the episode before this, right at the end, the legless crawling zombie looks like Otis...
    I watched it again, and not sure I agree with him, but it's an interesting theory...

Which one? The Well zombie?

That one had been down in the water a while, Otis has been dead
    maybe a matter of a couple of days and was torn up and eaten at the
    high school. The one in the well looked pretty intact. (In the beginning...)

Could have been his brother, cousin etc.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I must have missed the reference to the barn...that theory reminds me of another zombie movie I watched where they lived on an island and they had their zombie relatives chained up hoping they'd learn to feed on animals instead of humans. The funny part was where they had a zombie mailman chained to a mailbox and he kept ' delivering the mail' to the same slot over and over again.

I'm thinking Daryl is hallucinating about Merl since Merl looked pretty chipper for a guy that sawed his own hand off and then cauterized it with a hamburger press (although that does rank up there badassness wise though). Doesn't Merl say "I don't think you're gonna make it."?

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    The show is starting to get boring to watch. I feel like the first season was way better than this season. They letting to much love story crap in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom