• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I don't know what everyone's problem is with the Shane character.

Given his situation, I would have sacrificed the fatty as well!

Oh, and I would have slept the best friends wife too... come on, she's hot and he was in a coma!

7urtle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    hammond

Oh, and I would have slept the best friends wife too... come on, she's hot and he was in a coma!
    i know who im not teaming up with.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne

:D :yesway: :lmfao: :thumbsup: :cheers: :lol2: :naughty:

(note to self:: "Do not leave Mr.JAG guard the womanfolk when the zombies come!")

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Now that was the guy with the bow and arrows brother correct? Dish Network just gave me AMC back and I have only gotten to catch up on tonight and Save the Last One....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Was I the only one wondering why they didn't use one of their working, well-fueled cars to pull the AquaZombie out of the well?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Was I the only one wondering why they didn't use one of their working, well-fueled cars to pull the AquaZombie out of the well?

Or, lets say, a horse? Actually, I wondered why they even tried to pull him out at all. If that thing had been down there for any length of time, it's body would have been expected to fall apart.

Oh, and has anyone though that maybe Merle (who comes back next week), may have Sophia?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Another episode with very little resolved from previous episodes and more layers of drama added. They keep piling on all these additional subplots. So far its still holding my interest but if they don't start resolving at least a FEW of the subplots its just gonna be too convoluted and annoying.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Or, lets say, a horse? Actually, I wondered why they even tried to pull him out at all. If that thing had been down there for any length of time, it's body would have been expected to fall apart.

Oh, and has anyone though that maybe Merle (who comes back next week), may have Sophia?

I've been wondering that. At first I thought she had been sleeping in the pantry of that abandoned house. Then when I saw Merle is going to be back, well..

And I can't believe they were going to drink from that well after they pulled that zombie out. Why even take the chance?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I've been wondering that. At first I thought she had been sleeping in the pantry of that abandoned house. Then when I saw Merle is going to be back, well..

And I can't believe they were going to drink from that well after they pulled that zombie out. Why even take the chance?

Because there were ONLY 3 or more OTHER wells they could have drank from!!! GEEEEZ people get with the program :cool:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    images

Meh...throw a few of these in there and they'll be fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom