Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Figures, he is acting flaky.
    I never knew about the graphic novels or have read them,
    never heard of the story until the series started.
    I might have to check them out someday.

Oh man, head to barnes and noble or whichever bookstore is still open and pick up one of the collections. You won't be able to put it down. It's amazingly well written, and a very quick read.

FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    I love this show. The first season was on netflix but I dont have cable and cant watch any of the second season. Any body on here know where i could watch the second season? somewhere online?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I love this show. The first season was on netflix but I dont have cable and cant watch any of the second season. Any body on here know where i could watch the second season? somewhere online?

A coworker is paying like 2 bucks an episode, if your intrested ill ask her where she gets it from tomorrow

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Which one? The Well zombie?

That one had been down in the water a while, Otis has been dead
    maybe a matter of a couple of days and was torn up and eaten at the
    high school. The one in the well looked pretty intact. (In the beginning...)

Could have been his brother, cousin etc.

No, I meant the episode before the swimmer, where Otis gets shot and left behind. At the very end, either close to/during the credits, the legless zombie crawling on pavement from under a truck?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No, I meant the episode before the swimmer, where Otis gets shot and left behind. At the very end, either close to/during the credits, the legless zombie crawling on pavement from under a truck?

Though it would be awesome development, Otis probably wont be coming back. With that many Zombies swarming on him, I doubt there'd be enough left of him to reanimate. Remember the corpse of the nurse in he first episode?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    So .... Have they said what the guy in the CDC told dude? Hoping i missed it and that someone here can tell me, otherwise, its just another question yet to be answered

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    All this weeks episode accomplished was me wanting to see next week hoping for some real action. Only 2 zombies killed. Granted that is better than none, but this show is turning into nothing but a daytime soap.

And someone should kick Andrea out of the group. She openly endangered the entire group by doing something so stupid. Not even to mention she saw them near him and lowered their weapons and still fired. I was so mad at her I was yelling at my own TV and scared the dog. **If you havent seen this weeks episode, you will not understand what I'm talking about.....dont want to spoil it***

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site

Last 5 minutes were cut off by DVR:xmad:

same ol same ol, Sleeping Dead

but it looks like something interesting is inside that barn..

:eek:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom