• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Hopefully they'll start resolving some of the subplots pretty soon as it almost seems as if the main story line is being buried underneath all of them.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Saw my first episode last night. It did seem like a good program. i think I will down load the first season to watch.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It's starting to seem more like a soap opera than a zombie killing show! I meen they are doing everything they can too kill or mame the cast!! need more zombie killing and alot less killing the cast!

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    They are stringing the litle girl plot along still, Daryl found a doll in the creek. I still love the show and I am ready for more action as well, I think we will see it next week. Anybody see the extra preview on the talking dead? And we know that barn isn't going to be left alone now! :rockwoot:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Caught up last night. What I see... Girl still lost, shot boy always asleep, love triangle still present, somebody's always getting shot by friendly fire, blonde's always worrying about getting a gun, farmer has to constantly repeat that they can't stay, etc..... Oh, and the zombies are pretty much non-existent anymore!

With the exception of the vacant zombies the show is pretty much the same story each week.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Caught up last night. What I see... Girl still lost, shot boy always asleep, love triangle still present, somebody's always getting shot by friendly fire, blonde's always worrying about getting a gun, farmer has to constantly repeat that they can't stay, etc..... Oh, and the zombies are pretty much non-existent anymore!

With the exception of the vacant zombies the show is pretty much the same story each week.

That' is because all the zombies are locked up in the barn...
    :laugh:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yeah, they need to resolve the little girl thing already. I was tiring of the lost kid thing LAST week.

With the walkers in the barn I don't see them staying at the farm too much longer.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Yeah, they need to resolve the little girl thing already. I was tiring of the lost kid thing LAST week.

With the walkers in the barn I don't see them staying at the farm too much longer.

Not to mention the little issue that might come from having discovered the little zombie motel as a result of... well, you know, hanky panky and little bit of spanky. If the old man didn't approve of some stranger riding his HORSE...

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    My son & I watch this every Sunday. I have to agree with less harm to the cast & more zombies. I was glad the one guy survived the fall, the arrow & the shot to the head. He's one bad A.

Mike_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Indianapolis

That was the show from last week or two weeks ago. Seems like Ground Hog day now.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    The Sleeping Dead

I'm guessing the "veterinarian" is trying to fing a cure and those barn walkers are his test subjects.

yup:yesway:

Is he developing an immunity vaccine?
    Wouldn't he need live humans to test with...??? OHHH sjaskfj!!!

I love the GroundHog Day comment +1 Isnt this the truth.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    lol

Any idea how the vet's "dead" is getting fed?

Well at first he used chickens,
    chickens1.jpg

and then this happened

images

Now he uses Chicken livers

images

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Agreed ... i was getting tired of the missing girl plot LAST week, this week we just get more dramas with little to no action. Its getting tougher every week to keep watching, but damnit i cant stop

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom