• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I admit I enjoyed the episode, but I was very disappointed with the lack of progress in the plot. We watched an entire episode and we're basically in the same place we were before we started. We still don't know where the little girl is and we still don't know if the boy lives. The only thing that's really changed is now we have another character in danger of death from an infection.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I just watched it. I liked it. And I plan to continue to watch them, even if I think they're all idiots.

The show is like a soap opera. You miss a few episodes, and yet you still don't miss a thing.

But it's still an awesome show :D

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    This season has been terrible so far. Season 1 was fast paced, plot driven and just grabbed your attention. This strikes me a lot like season 3 of Battlestar Galactica. All filler, no real substance.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    This season has been terrible so far. Season 1 was fast paced, plot driven and just grabbed your attention. This strikes me a lot like season 3 of Battlestar Galactica. All filler, no real substance.

I seem to remember a LOT of slow, annoying, soap-opraey bullcrap last season. Granted, there is a lot this season too, but I don't know that you can call either fast-paced... :twocents:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I had a feeling something along those lines was gonna happen. He's just not a good guy, very selfish. Not the type of guy that you'd want in a survival group.

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    I knew as soon as he pulled up to the house what had happened..... Everyone knows that old saying if you and your friend are being chased by a wild animal, you don't have to out run the wild animal, you have to out run your friend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I was expecting alot more this episode. Whenever there was some zombie action, it seemed like they didnt want to show it and cut back to the farm.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I was expecting alot more this episode. Whenever there was some zombie action, it seemed like they didnt want to show it and cut back to the farm.

I know! Everytime something actually happened with the zombies they were like "but wait, back at the farm the woman is weeping and questioning life again. YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!!! Oh, also zombies but LOOK THE COUNTRY CHICK IS MAKING SMALL TALK!!!"

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Finally.....i can join the conversation! Took me until episode 3 season two to be caught up. (Ok, I admit, I just watched all of season one last Saturday) Anywho....I agree I expected more this episode. Nothing from the peeps on the street, maybe 5 minutes, if that, of zombie action at the school....just wasn't impressed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom